Turn up the crowd volume and turn down the referees

4 hours ago, Gomersall said:

At least we didn’t hear Mrs Badger shouting MOOOVE at the top of her voice every five seconds last night.

That was better , this has been going on with the BBC for the last 15 years , can't believe no one has sorted this

5 hours ago, Tosh said:

This.

Why do you even need to hear the referee anyway?

I’ve said this before . There are pertinent things we may be interested in hearing at various points but we just don’t need to hear the constant minutiae of 1 … move … 2… back … hold .. three .. move etc etc . 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I’ve said this before . There are pertinent things we may be interested in hearing at various points but we just don’t need to hear the constant minutiae of 1 … move … 2… back … hold .. three .. move etc etc . 

Definitely video ref decisions and possibly when the referee calls for both captain’s for rulings on fouls etc.

Its a pet hate of mine.
So frustrating to hear MOOOOOOOVVEE permanently at the volume its at. I'm not even advocating turning it off... just for a little less of it.
Interestingly, my other half says it annoys her and she's not even watching the match...

4 hours ago, tiffers said:

Its a pet hate of mine.
So frustrating to hear MOOOOOOOVVEE permanently at the volume its at. I'm not even advocating turning it off... just for a little less of it.
Interestingly, my other half says it annoys her and she's not even watching the match...

well if you keep saying to her "get me another tinny from the fridge cmon MOOOOOOOOVVEE" during every match its bound to do 

• Haha 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile