Kiwis booked on flight home the day after semi-final

UTK

On 08/11/2022 at 17:05, RP London said:

Ook i like a good documentary, do you perchance remember what it was called? 

I saw one about a bus that had to keep going at a certain speed, and if it fell below that speed it would blow up, for the whole documentary they had to keep it above said speed for fear of it dropping below the speed it had to go at, the policeman was very consciences about the speed the bus was travelling it.. i think it was called "the bus that couldnt slow down" :kolobok_ph34r:

I saw a similar one a few years back but it involved a milk float, everyone was dressed in black and had Irish accents 🤷‍♂️

On 08/11/2022 at 09:18, RP London said:

hopefully its a flight to aukland and the aussies have to make their own way from there.. 

Well Aussies arnt known for their intelligence so it would probably take them a good 3 weeks to work out they were not in Oz...

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

Well Aussies arnt known for their intelligence so it would probably take them a good 3 weeks to work out they were not in Oz...

that would just play into Gus Goulds hands though as they'd all be late back for pre season so it would be the end of international RL as we know it (so not a huge change then really!)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RP London said:

that would just play into Gus Goulds hands though as they'd all be late back for pre season so it would be the end of international RL as we know it (so not a huge change then really!)

Can you just imagine Goose Goulds reaction IF and i know its a big IF, if Australia don't make the final

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

Can you just imagine Goose Goulds reaction IF and i know its a big IF, if Australia don't make the final

It makes me very happy 😄