Challenge Cup Coverage

3 minutes ago, Wigan Riversider said:

Enjoying it thus far.

Hope to watch St Pats v IRB on YouTube Sportsman later. Thanks to whoever posted that it's on.

That should be a cracker of a Cup tie.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Keni Dakuidreketi is big, busy and hasn't run out of steam yet, unlike some big lads from RU. A real handful.

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Keni Dakuidreketi is big, busy and hasn't run out of steam yet, unlike some big lads from RU. A real handful.

And, as I type that, he misses a tackle and Saddleworth score. Ho hum.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, gingerjon said:

It may have updated or, maybe, we get different recommends?!

It was like that about an hour before I posted the link, because that's where I double-checked the start time. I initially looked in "Coming up" without success before realising I'd scrolled past the actual link.

Note to self - type "Ctrl+F rugby league" before assuming the worst.

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

It was like that about an hour before I posted the link, because that's where I double-checked the start time. I initially looked in "Coming up" without success before realising I'd scrolled past the actual link.

Note to self - type "Ctrl+F rugby league" before assuming the worst.

Rather like the iPlayer for finding sport, that page is an absolute dog's dinner. I'm sure all most people want to know is what is being broadcast live and at what time, instead we get that really weird arrangement.

It wouldn't be the first time I've missed something but I thought I'd checked properly.

Anyway, the link is now on the front page of BBC Sport.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 minute ago, gingerjon said:

Rather like the iPlayer for finding sport, that page is an absolute dog's dinner. I'm sure all most people want to know is what is being broadcast live and at what time, instead we get that really weird arrangement.

It wouldn't be the first time I've missed something but I thought I'd checked properly.

It used to be sorted chronologically, so you could find stuff really easily. A really good site that I'd check almost every day. Now it is an absolute mess and often inaccurate.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

That Saddleworth try - very light on his feet for a guy who looks like a prop.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Edinburgh Eagles 12:18 Saddleworth Rangers at HT.

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

14 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

I use this to check what's on tv

https://www.rugbyleagueontv.com/

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

1 minute ago, Bearman said:

There have been attempts to provide a similar service for all sports, which I would find very useful. But the ones I've checked out just don't put in the hard work, so you can never trust them to be comprehensive.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Bearman said:

By the way, if you find something that he hasn't listed, however obscure, don't hesitate to use the email link and inform him. He does sterling work, but can't be on top of absolutely everything.

Ralph Waldo Emerson