NRL 2023 Match Thread - Round 2

1 minute ago, Sports Prophet said:

Small looking crowd for the Dragons tonight against an interstate team for a late Sunday night kick off. 

Still, not a great crowd for a season opener. Are you down at the game @The Rocket? I’ve just tuned in and 26-12 looks to be a good start to the season

Yes, I was a little bit down when the Titans took an early lead, feeling much better now thanks.

How good are the dragons ? 4 points and they’ve only played one game . One thing the games today highlighted is I think to many NRL games have way to much ref involvement . Penalties and restarts are off the scale 

38 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

Something new from the NRL. They are showing the Broncos-Cows game in full on their YT channel. They are currently 27 minutes into the game.

They upload every full match onto the YouTube channel during the following week. They have done for a few years now.

5 minutes ago, Barley Mow said:

They upload every full match onto the YouTube channel during the following week. They have done for a few years now.

Aha! I'd never noticed the full matches, just the highlights. I've got Kayo so I get all the replays and highlights on demand and so I haven't used YT for NRL-watching.

• Like 1

On 13/03/2023 at 20:19, DavidM said:

They should stop that from now on ,  i agree

Unfair on The Bye! :kolobok_angry2:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson