USARL

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Gomersall said:

Baffling once again from the USARL.

At some point, you just have to conclude that a lot of the people involved are thick as mince.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

8 hours ago, Gomersall said:

It’s like they can’t sit still for five minutes without wanting to cause trouble.

I'm sorry I think i'm sliding into the mince.

Can you give me the summary of what's happened here because i can't understand what it's all about? 

46 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

I'm sorry I think i'm sliding into the mince.

Can you give me the summary of what's happened here because i can't understand what it's all about? 

The USARL have selected a side to play Jamaica without choosing one player affiliated to the PCRL bearing in mind the USARL Championship winning team were the PCRL reps. It’s a bit like Australia selecting a Kangaroos side after the NRL was won by the Broncos but not including any Broncos players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 17/09/2023 at 02:50, Gomersall said:

The USARL have selected a side to play Jamaica without choosing one player affiliated to the PCRL bearing in mind the USARL Championship winning team were the PCRL reps. It’s a bit like Australia selecting a Kangaroos side after the NRL was won by the Broncos but not including any Broncos players.

What on earth?!?! Following along with the RLA podcast, the PCRL was a really good thing happening over in the west AND it was affiliated with the USARL. I'm not clicking links for the cancer that is twitter, but I assume there's also no explanation from the USARL?

4 hours ago, stookie said:

What on earth?!?! Following along with the RLA podcast, the PCRL was a really good thing happening over in the west AND it was affiliated with the USARL. I'm not clicking links for the cancer that is twitter, but I assume there's also no explanation from the USARL?

Is there ever?

On 16/09/2023 at 12:50, Gomersall said:

Well it’s worse than that, it’s like not picking anyone from any Queensland teams if we’re using your analogy.

The whole thing needs ripping up and starting again but it won’t happen.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

On 16/09/2023 at 17:50, Gomersall said:

They have also selected 8 players from the RLU competition which is not an USARL aligned competition. I understand they may be in the process of reversing that decision however and deselecting them, so hopefully they are going to look at PCRL players.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

They have also selected 8 players from the RLU competition which is not an USARL aligned competition. I understand they may be in the process of reversing that decision however and deselecting them, so hopefully they are going to look at PCRL players.

Whilst the right thing to do it must still leave a bad taste with the PCRL.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 months later...
34 minutes ago, Damien said:

Another new team in the PCRL from West LA, the West LA Jackrabbits:

Great to see a third LA club formed, though it does see the PCRL very heavily SoCal skewed with the Jackrabbits, Mongrels, Bandidos & San Diego Barracudas all within a few hours of each other.

Hopefully for the Santa Rosa Dead Pelicans, the rumours of the Sacramento Immortals & East Palo Alto Razorbacks joining the PCRL are true.

PACIFIQUE TREIZE: Join the team by registering as a fan today at pacifique13.com