London Today

Puk

Don't know what kind of team we are putting out with the injury problems we are having at the moment,understand London are at full strength so we are going to have to be at our very best to win today and as a club it would be great for the public of York to see one of the top super league club's at the stadium and hopefully attract a big crowd to witness the game and we can see where we are as a club at this precise moment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Lurpax's starting

I Can’t Believe It! 

• Haha 3

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Great result today,shame i couldnt be there. As much as I'd like to see a SL side at the LNER, we will probably make more money from an away game when we will get a bigger crowd than our stadium holds. Should get some TV coverage as well. Only exception to that would be Salford. When is the draw? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Great result today,shame i couldnt be there. As much as I'd like to see a SL side at the LNER, we will probably make more money from an away game when we will get a bigger crowd than our stadium holds. Should get some TV coverage as well. Only exception to that would be Salford. When is the draw? 

NOW

It's nice to be able to come on here and say well done for a great second half,thought we were excellent in both defence and attack and have we found a half back in Daley who was instrumental in our attacking play,Dee certainly stiffened up our right edge and also well done to butterworth for his hat trick on i believe his debut for the knights.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Happy Birthday Andy. Hoping your commentary brings some sunshine to a not so sunny Cyprus. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Andy, like Cyprus the weather here on the Greek island of Lesvos has been up and down. Then, at teatime here, two miracles happened: Firstly, I managed to tune in to radio York and listened to a wonderful birthday commentary from Acko and Rammo.

Second, after a lacklustre first half it was amazing to listen to the Kneets giving the Broncos the runaround. Well done everyone, the Leythers will be quaking in their 👢 👢!!

• Like 3

Don’t know what happened to London. They were playing rugby like it should be played. Strong running fro m deep and plenty of passing until 35 mins then they looked average at best 

• Like 1

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward