London Today

Puk

An amazing performance by the Knights with what was to all intents and purposes a patched up team, for Butterworth to get a hat trick in what was his first start in god knows how long and I think he has only ever played a handful of RL games is truly outstanding. It says so much about the character of this team to be able to go out there and do what they did and Ronan Michael is coming on in leaps and bounds now. Well done guys.

• Like 8

I’m usually an optimist when York are concerned but seeing the team sheet today I thought we would get beat and after watching the first half still thought so.

A fantastic second half performance where we looked far better going forward our defence stiffened up a lot and I think we just started to believe in our self’s. I thought Jesse Dee had a great game up against the PNG centre who tore us apart last time.

Hoping we can get some confidence get some players back for the second half of the season and it was nice to watch the last 10 mins without your heart in your mouth.

• Like 9

Great 2nd half from us yesterday, can honestly say that's the most I've enjoyed a half of rugby this season, once we stiffened up the defence we shut them out of the game and scored some great tries off the back of it. 

Special mention for Ronan Michael who brought masses of energy into the game, MOM for me.

Not the best draw but at least it's at home and if we manage to keep Leigh to below 100 by the rules of the playground it means Hendo is a better coach than Fev's next coach doesn't it?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

18 hours ago, DEANO said:

Don’t know what happened to London. They were playing rugby like it should be played. Strong running fro m deep and plenty of passing until 35 mins then they looked average at best 

Turning point for me was Jack Teanby's monumental hit on Waine just before half time.

• Like 3

Also have a look at the highlights and see how instrumental James Cunningham is in setting a position for the tries that followed on the next play....

• Like 7

On 22/05/2023 at 20:51, andyacko said:

Also have a look at the highlights and see how instrumental James Cunningham is in setting a position for the tries that followed on the next play....

Where are the highlights Andy?