Sunday 28th May: L1: Midlands Hurricanes V Oldham: KO 3.00pm, Alexander Stadium, Birmingham

Bedford Roughyed

Discuss the match here.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Littler also said that Connor Carr has been cleared to play again at weekend. He also said that our strength in depth is improving and he expects us to improve as the season progresses. Spoke very well. As did Fordy and the other directors.

• Like 3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

1 hour ago, ManchesterYed said:

Looking forward to attending a new facility, I just hope we get another two points playing our new expansive brand of rugby league. Let’s hope our spine of McNally ridyard and wilkinson continue to click 

Me too. Looking forward to seeing Kibula play. Adding him and Moran has certainly given us more up front. Connor Carr back as well, we'll be pretty much at full strength apart from Sheridan. 

5 hours ago, ManchesterYed said:

Looking forward to attending a new facility, I just hope we get another two points playing our new expansive brand of rugby league. Let’s hope our spine of McNally ridyard and wilkinson continue to click 

Dont get too excited about the venue…….they are hoping to move from the warm up area to the main stadium next season (binoculars at the ready). But you dont expect to be playing there next season do you?

Ill safely put the family bentley on an Oldham win.

• Haha 2

Really poor first half, different side second half. Enjoyed my trip down to Brum but have to say the facilities at the Vestacare aren't brilliant, however this place they're really poor. Better facilities at Saddleworth. 

7 hours ago, thinboyfat said:

Really poor first half, different side second half. Enjoyed my trip down to Brum but have to say the facilities at the Vestacare aren't brilliant, however this place they're really poor. Better facilities at Saddleworth. 

Dont say I didnt warn you!  Never mind still got a trip to Gods country (Spotland) to look forward to.

• Haha 1