State of Origin: Game I - NSW v QLD (Adelaide)

10 minutes ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Couldn't see there was a match thread in here for the game and i'm sure there will be a few of us 'WFH' and watching it live this morning! 

I'm going NSW by 10. 

Isn’t this normally done in the Australian Forum Section?

Just thinking that a thread here might spoil the game for those who are recording to watch after work is all?

7 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Just thinking that a thread here might spoil the game for those who are recording to watch after work is all?

I couldn't see a game thread in there and if i'm honest I don't think it gets that much attention, as a sub forum. I'd hope anyone who is watching it later and doesn't want to know the score would be wise enough to maybe not click in here, if they're avoiding the score? I've made it pretty clear what it is 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

I couldn't see a game thread in there and if i'm honest I don't think it gets that much attention, as a sub forum. I'd hope anyone who is watching it later and doesn't want to know the score would be wise enough to maybe not click in here, if they're avoiding the score? I've made it pretty clear what it is 👍

Fair enough - I have no dog in the race  in this match.

Who are you supporting?

1 minute ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Fair enough - I have no dog in the race  in this match.

Who are you supporting?

I've always gone for NSW, with no more rhyme or reason than when I was a kid I thought they sounded more British with Wales in the name ....and I always preferred their jersey. 30 years on and many Maroons hammering later I feel very invested as an honoury New South Welshman!

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

You’d think a thread titled State of Origin Game 1 might prevent that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

You’d think a thread titled State of Origin Game 1 might prevent that.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

BBC Five Live Sports Extra are taking the ABC Grandstand commentary, for those who can't get to a TV.

See you on the actual match thread.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson