Donkey of the Week nominations.

12 hours ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Excellent, love donkeys, unproblematic faves. 

Donkeys unproblematic? I assume you're an experienced cat-herder.

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A friend of a friend ran a string of donkeys on Morecambe beach. They were held overnight in a field a short distance away.

Early one morning he went to collect them and they'd gone. He thought they had been stolen overnight by a rival, Turned out someone had opened the gate on the field and they'd made their own way to the beach.

• Haha 1

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

11 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I've always preferred cows myself. They always seem so relaxed and content when they're just stood in a field munching away at the grass. Sometimes I just walk out into the country and sit in a field doing nothing. Much simpler and more placid existence than supporting Hull. 

CowsCarLarsonColor | Funny cartoons, The far side, Far side comics

• Haha 3
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

10 hours ago, Wolford6 said:

A friend of a friend ran a string of donkeys on Morecambe beach. They were held overnight in a field a short distance away.

Early one morning he went to collect them and they'd gone. He thought they had been stolen overnight by a rival, Turned out someone had opened the gate on the field and they'd made their own way to the beach.

Do you Know what the donkeys at Morecambe get for lunch ?

About half an hour, same as they get at Blackpool.....