WEMBLEY!

Piggy's mate

So, how do we get there... where do we sit etc.?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I'm guessing there'll be a "special" shirt? What about the one we first one the challenge cup in (probably all white though). Or the classic "Fox's biscuit" with the white V?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

59 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I'm guessing there'll be a "special" shirt? What about the one we first one the challenge cup in (probably all white though). Or the classic "Fox's biscuit" with the white V?

Why would you not play in the kit all year we’ve played in… just embroiled the shirt we didn’t change the nrc kit 

53 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

So, how do we get there... where do we sit etc.?

Graham 

Buy a Match Ticket then get a train from Leeds to Kings Cross. Jump on a Circle Line Tube to Baker Street then the Bakerloo Tube up to Wembley . When you get there , look at your Match ticket and it will tell you where to sit ! Simples !!!

OR ask RAC to give you a route map ( Batley to Wembley ) and drive there . Remember to fill your car with 3 mates making sure you charge them enough to cover the cost of petrol and the cost of your ticket and refreshments . This way, the day costs you nothing and you get to see Batley win !!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

Why would you not play in the kit all year we’ve played in… just embroiled the shirt we didn’t change the nrc kit 

Because it's the first and possibly the last time (in my lifetime) we'll get to Wembley! I'd expect the club to cash in. At the very least I'd expect a Tshirt like we had in 2016 for the Sheffield game!

1 minute ago, Piggy's mate said:

Because it's the first and possibly the last time (in my lifetime) we'll get to Wembley! I'd expect the club to cash in. At the very least I'd expect a Tshirt like we had in 2016 for the Sheffield game!

Yes I expect the club to cash in but no need to change the kit

make t shirts and everything like we did the grand final and middle eights and northern rail even I’d look a making them old backing Batley flags for the kids to wave etc 

Fax Twitter saying they are in the West end with Hull KR & Leeds Rhinos, does that mean we'll be with Leigh & St Helen's??

There needs to be something special and collectable in my opinion, akin to the use of more of the gold in our strip in the middle 8's. As others have said this could be a once in a lifetime occasion; it will be in mine I reckon and there are lads and lasses older than me still going. We can wear our annual strips any time, we need something to commemorate the occasion both for the squad and fans.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, nineoil said:

Graham 

Buy a Match Ticket then get a train from Leeds to Kings Cross. Jump on a Circle Line Tube to Baker Street then the Bakerloo Tube up to Wembley . When you get there , look at your Match ticket and it will tell you where to sit ! Simples !!!

OR ask RAC to give you a route map ( Batley to Wembley ) and drive there . Remember to fill your car with 3 mates making sure you charge them enough to cover the cost of petrol and the cost of your ticket and refreshments . This way, the day costs you nothing and you get to see Batley win !!!

Trains!!!!......Have you tried to catch one at the weekend recently? . But I like the post, got BISSA meeting on Tuesday, might take my A -Z. 😉😉

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

Fax Twitter saying they are in the West end with Hull KR & Leeds Rhinos, does that mean we'll be with Leigh & St Helen's??

best fans the leyers , enjoy .

• Like 1

Leigh's tickets went on sale last night and they are selling out fast, also the RFL is selling them, looking at the booking map from the RFL most of the top deck is clear middle deck and a corner is booked up.

14 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Leigh's tickets went on sale last night and they are selling out fast, also the RFL is selling them, looking at the booking map from the RFL most of the top deck is clear middle deck and a corner is booked up.

does the Challenge cup final sell out these days?. wont Batley have their own allocation and area in the ground ?. we need to be together. making a bit of noise.

I am not keen on the new Wembley, ive been up in the rafters with no atmosphere looking at the specks on the pitch. 

• Like 2
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

17 minutes ago, RPH said:

does the Challenge cup final sell out these days?. wont Batley have their own allocation and area in the ground ?. we need to be together. making a bit of noise.

I am not keen on the new Wembley, ive been up in the rafters with no atmosphere looking at the specks on the pitch. 

No 50/60k max the last couple of years, this year there are 3 finals on, it will make a difference this year with there being 6 new teams to finals instead of the usual 4/5.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RPH said:

Would be surprised if we haven't been allocated a batch of tickets somewhere in the bottom tier.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LINNERS said:

Would be surprised if we haven't been allocated a batch of tickets somewhere in the bottom tier.

When Sheffield played Widnes both clubs had an area in the lower tier sort of where the corners would be if the ground was square, on the opposite side to where the tunnel is.

I always buy my CC ticket in advance as I like the day regardless of who’s there. But after the main game you could move around within reason.

I suspect that the club will get a bit more revenue if you buy from them rather than the RFL/Ticketmaster.

The middle tier is just about always empty.

Enjoy the day, Wembley still has the magic and in my opinion there isn’t a bad seat in the house.

• Like 4

Tickets available at the club!