oldham match

tandle

• 2 weeks later...

12 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

Is Radio Cumbria not broadcasting on t’Internet? If it is I can’t get it and Oldham Community Radio’s signal is atrocious. 

If you’ve got Facebook look for a page called Town Fans Home and Away, one of our fans is live streaming his own commentary on there.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

I kept losing commentary, missing a few scores and have no idea why 3? players were sin binned. 

It was frustrating for me, a neutral, but awful for you Town supporters and your final league position is now sealed. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

40 minutes ago, bobg said:

Think we need to do more tackle practice and learn to deal with short kick off’s. Yet again an experienced half back was allowed to dictate against us.

By all accounts he dictated the referee as well…..

• Like 1

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Oldham are a different team without Ridyard he went off around the last ten minutes and Oldham were clueless in my opinion, two silly errors cost us in the end , but the lads had a good dig and that's all us fan's wanted, Jordan Burns and Jake Bradley my top 2 and Blaine did well when he came ong, good attendance of 1283 , well done the Townies for making the trip, also a nice ground.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Derwent said:

By all accounts he dictated the referee as well…..

That’s what experienced players do, ours is a young (ish) team and we don’t have anyone to do that yet. You will get the same on Sunday with Matty Berharrel