Super League Grand Final 3000 ticket give away

6 hours ago, HawkMan said:
  1 hour ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

We joke but that is the way its going, even with teams based outside of Earth, the NRL still aren't gonna allow any meaningful expansion. 

The M(ars)62 corridor still going strong.

Winners to play the Intergalactic champions, those pesky Daleks still unbeatable.

TBF, they're ###### under the high ball....

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, RBKnight said:

The Daleks would be susceptible to a bit of good footwork as well I think – a sidestep would do them all ends up.

Surely the Cybermen would be the best Rugby League players, they always look good in the clips at the start of a Super League game.

• Haha 6

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

7 hours ago, Dave T said:

So one of our partners are rewarding loyalty for their huge customer base with our Grand Final tickets? 

Sounds like a great scheme to me. 

Happens every year - the sponsors' giveaways and the whinges about it on here.

• Like 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, RBKnight said:

1 hour ago, Dunbar said:

The Daleks would be susceptible to a bit of good footwork as well I think – a sidestep would do them all ends up.

Surely the Cybermen would be the best Rugby League players, they always look good in the clips at the start of a Super League game.

You've obviously not been watching the modern ruination,  sorry re- imagining of Dr Who, Daleks can fly, hover and zip around. Gone  are the days of Jon Pertwee running up stairs to get away from them.

• Like 1

Only ever won once with Sky VIP. Fleetwood v Bolton in the home end just in case we missed out in the away end lottery. The game never got played as it was in the abandoned Covid season.

Sky VIP do actually pay a value for their tickets for at least some of the events they offer, so it would be unfair to assume they haven’t paid for these. Plus advertising the Grand Final in itself is way up on previous years, especially as this stage. 

1 hour ago, HawkMan said:

You've obviously not been watching the modern ruination,  sorry re- imagining of Dr Who, Daleks can fly, hover and zip around. Gone  are the days of Jon Pertwee running up stairs to get away from them.

You misunderstand - I've coached them. Have you any idea how difficult it is to catch a spiral bomb using a sink plunger and a dildo ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, RBKnight said:

You misunderstand - I've coached them. Have you any idea how difficult it is to catch a spiral bomb using a sink plunger and a dildo ?

Not personally, no.  But a word of advice based on experience, never get the the sink plunger and dildo mixed up, the wife was bloody furious.

• Haha 4

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

8 hours ago, Dunbar said:

Not personally, no.  But a word of advice based on experience, never get the the sink plunger and dildo mixed up, the wife was bloody furious.

Because it took you seventeen hours to clear the blockage in your toilet? 

Edited by Gomersall
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RBKnight said:

Well actually, thanks to my years of playing for Stringfellow's RLFC while I was working as a plumber I do have a bit of experience in that area. 

• Haha 1

I enter numerous competitions every month on the My Sky app. I never win anything like but anyway…..

There are loads of competitions and giveaways for things like the PL or F1, Tennis, cricket, RU, lower league football etc, all way more richer and glamorous sports than RL. It’s hardly a thing that’s exclusive to RL and is hardly something to be embarrassed about.

Added to which, I can’t even find this so called giveaway 😆😆