v Whitehaven (A)

Raider83

10 minutes ago, Havenwarrior2021 said:

There’s getting stuck in and there’s wanting to fight every 2 minutes and leading with ur elbows learn to play without having to play dirty I was embarrassed for you tonight. 

Not as embarrassing as you are here, take the blinkers off eh

1 minute ago, Havenwarrior2021 said:

Nothing embarrassing about it I’m annoyed my team were robbed out of a game by a team of thugs. 

Did you see your lad take out the barrow player wanting to take a quick restart after the ball went dead? Enjoy league one next year pal as you're not winning another game this season 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Did you see your lad take out the barrow player wanting to take a quick restart after the ball went dead? Enjoy league one next year pal as you're not winning another game this season 

Are you really trying to bring us cheating into it? You came with a clear game plan of cheating and it worked 

• Haha 1

Just now, Havenwarrior2021 said:

Ur telling me we played you at summer bash last year? We played town you melt I go every game yes we played you twice so maybe you need to take ur tablets for ur clear Brain fog. 

My mistake. 4 out of 5 then. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Didn't manage to get to the game due to an unforeseen family emergency 🙃 not seen any highlights or anything so can't comment on the game, sounds like a great game! Congratulations on the win! Hopefully both teams manage to stay up but can see Haven being in trouble now unfortunately! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, raiders_1875 said:

Brilliant advert for the sport, both sides but everything into the game, shame it won't be mentioned on any other rugby league programming! Looking at the table & games this season it shows just how competitive the Championship is this year!

It was riveting viewing, congratulations to both sides for a cracking game, haven looked the more capable but Barrows fight and spirit seen them through. 👏👏

• Like 1

I thought our defence was brilliant on the whole last night. Well channelled aggression,  grit and determination.  A special mention I think to Brett Carter. Never ever let's us down. A great club man for us. Great win that I personally never really expected.  Was proper edge of the seat stuff. 

• Like 3