Who wmexpected that?

phildog

my heart bleeds.........🩸

• Haha 1

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

On 01/10/2023 at 20:53, Dogs Bawls said:

Am I the only one who smells a rat here

i must point out I am a conspiracy theorist 

Are you suggesting it will be a Fev v Bulls final, then IMG will make it a 14 team SL, and promoting both finalists?

On 04/10/2023 at 19:57, DOGFATHER said:

Are you suggesting it will be a Fev v Bulls final, then IMG will make it a 14 team SL, and promoting both finalists?

Despite what some folk believe the decision is not IMG's to make. It is the RFL but with the approval of the other SL clubs, who will reject the suggestion.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Why what could happen to alter it, yes I know it's the RFL and they are proficient at changing the goal posts are you thinking or suggesting they will promote both. 

49 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Why what could happen to alter it, yes I know it's the RFL and they are proficient at changing the goal posts are you thinking or suggesting they will promote both. 

Nope Toulouse are struggling financially if the rumours are true 

One things for sure finishing 5th and having an indifferent season gives the impression that it's a marathon not a sprint. Dogs were in 2nd for what 3 weeks but I'm sure only the bulls and fev were actually of the belief they could get promo or at least deserved it

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

23 hours ago, 9' oller said:

One things for sure finishing 5th and having an indifferent season gives the impression that it's a marathon not a sprint. Dogs were in 2nd for what 3 weeks but I'm sure only the bulls and fev were actually of the belief they could get promo or at least deserved it

Entitled rather than deserved, I believe.

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.