Have Haven won the lottery

Clarkey

3 hours ago, Left Winger said:

Seems their board are blaming the coaching staff for playing him last week 🙄

I read that. Classy stuff.

It's only last week they were failing to pay players, now they're alienating the coach and their own fans. A PR disaster. 

Question: Would a criminal conviction like Aiye's invalidate his work Visa? Not sure how these things are supposed to work. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dave W said:

I read that. Classy stuff.

It's only last week they were failing to pay players, now they're alienating the coach and their own fans. A PR disaster. 

Question: Would a criminal conviction like Aiye's invalidate his work Visa? Not sure how these things are supposed to work. 

Anyone else hear a hissing sound? 

• Confused 2

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, Left Winger said:

See they had only 541 watching them yesterday poor do that !

Apparently so but it's to be expected, times are hard enough at the moment and for the RFL to give us 4 home games at the start of the season people are having to pick what games to go to or spending money on something else. No one would of imagined us getting that close to Fev so would of chosen not to attend this week

• Like 1

Maybe there was a reason Haven were given 4 home games,if the fans are not backing them maybe an opportunity wasted.

Maybe the board could have been more imaginative to bring more people in?

Sounds like the team performed,they may have got over the line with better support.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HP Beans said:

Maybe there was a reason Haven were given 4 home games,if the fans are not backing them maybe an opportunity wasted.

Maybe the board could have been more imaginative to bring more people in?

Sounds like the team performed,they may have got over the line with better support.

I agree with you they probably could of but I imagine without them we wouldn't have a club so can't knock them too much 🤣 hopefully lessons have been learned and we start to do more in the future, the game seems to of gone the way of a " match day experience" which sadly we seem to be way behind both Barrow and Town at the minute. But as I say, I can't knock them too much.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Going off the comments posted by Dalton Desmond-Walker about his accommodation Havens lottery win must have been 2 numbers on the Thunderball.

Edited by tec
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, tec said:

Going off the comments posted by Dalton Desmond-Walker about his accommodation Havens lottery win must have been 2 numbers on the Thunderball.

Wouldn't trust a word he says, trying to play the blame game instead of accepting responsibility for his actions. Best off well rid of him, bad apple

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Wouldn't trust a word he says, trying to play the blame game instead of accepting responsibility for his actions. Best off well rid of him, bad apple

Always 2 sides to a story....

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...