Headingley

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

Its a different company that owns the Rugby ground, however they do share facilities especially corporate

And if the county cricket is on you can watch that for a bit before the game 

Has anyone ever stayed at the hotel? 

Dodgy question I know but I can't see how anyone would know if you left your room and just walked into the rugby ground (ie. If you bought a hotel room but no rugby tickets).....

2 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Dodgy question I know but I can't see how anyone would know if you left your room and just walked into the rugby ground (ie. If you bought a hotel room but no rugby tickets).....

Ive not stayed in the hotel but they do check your ticket before going into the stand, well, they’re supposed to!

It depends how much interest Ashley takes of the shared operation or if he just lets Yorkshire carry on operating it as tenants.

With his arrival if I were Leeds I'd have done some checks to ensure the legal agreements concerning access and revenues around the shared bits are as robust as they should be. Either party could cause major headaches for the other if they really put their minds to it.

Edited by M j M

Mike Ashley buying Headingley cricket ground.  I bet the Rugby club are checking the legalities.  After Radrizzani put Elland road up as collateral in order to buy Sampdoria LCC made the stadium " an asset to the community " .whatever Ashley's plans are for the cricket ground I hope LCC are keeping an eye on things . SF49ers have since acquired ER I believe 

Edited by fieldofclothofgold

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

54 minutes ago, M j M said:

It depends how much interest Ashley takes of the shared operation or if he just lets Yorkshire carry on operating it as tenants.

With his arrival if I were Leeds I'd have done some checks to ensure the legal agreements concerning access and revenues around the shared bits are as robust as they should be. Either party could cause major headaches for the other if they really put their minds to it.

If I met him and he said good day to me.....I'd go outside and check 

4 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I've stayed at the hotel a couple of times, huge beds and Sky Sports, reasonable price too. 

FWIW the ticket checking once you are in the ground depends on the stand and entrance.

2 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

I've stayed at the hotel a couple of times, huge beds and Sky Sports, reasonable price too. 

FWIW the ticket checking once you are in the ground depends on the stand and entrance

Yes it isn't any more expensive than a 'normal' hotel....I'd be too scared to not buy a ticket as well ....not for any fear of retribution....just the embarrassment would kill me if caught 

hope Mike Ashley has no plans to supply any of the sporting equipment at either the cricket or rugby side - his Chinese made tat wont last 2 minutes no matter if hes stuck Dunlop or Slazenger on it or not

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

13 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

hope Mike Ashley has no plans to supply any of the sporting equipment at either the cricket or rugby side - his Chinese made tat wont last 2 minutes no matter if hes stuck Dunlop or Slazenger on it or not

He will have absolutely nothing to do with the Rugby organisation thankfully 

• Like 2