Oh no , Jimmy

Batley Bob

I have an opinion and believe it or not it is a widely held one as I know from conversation with a good number. No, I don't know who we've signed but I know the plethora of names that we haven't and the shroud of secrecy tightens. As I have said twice, we have lost a good number of players and had the ones who we didn't know about at the end of season which then still included Rrilly and Meadows) all came back plus 3 signjngs gave us a squad of 21. Now those 2 have gone that leaves a current maximum on 19! So, to match the starting squad of 28 in 2023 we are 9 players short. Will we have 9 new signings under wraps! You seem to think so....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IanA said:

I suggest Joel Gibson from Thornhill Trojans as an additional half back. Player of season and players' player season just finished.

Wasn't at the Dogs a few seasons ago or is that a different Gibson?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Rio said:

How can you say the season has just got harder when you don't know who we have signed yet?

No we don't know who else we have signed, if anybody. Clubs are our there revealing all their new signings, along of which have super league experience.  Donny are revealing new signings every other day and I'm sure with the squad they are assembling fans will be rushing out to buy season tickets  and shirts all excited. So yes Phildog has got a point.  If we have signed any more quality players for God's sake let the fans know, and let our fans have something to talk about. I sadly spend more time reading about what good players have signed for other clubs than the team I support. 

• Like 2

I agree it's a poor show by the club were the buzz to go get a ticket next year . Oh that's right a full back if shows promise will be gone season after negative yeah well give me something to actually be excited about as at moment we're 30 grand in red no real signings to brag about or get excited about. The plane bit was intresting but no not a player a ex player 

2 hours ago, Fevrover said:

He'll be going to Donny with rest of em,it looks like Fev Mark 2.

Just don't get Oldham's recruitment, surely signing half the players, and saving half the money for next season would have been a better option for me.