New kit

philipw

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Roughyeds Forever! said:

Ordered my shirt first night this link went up / before it got taken down (as club hadn't announced) and my order arrived today really nice away shirt - good quality as well.

Does it fit true to size?

On 24/11/2023 at 20:25, philipw said:

Is there going to be anywhere that I can go into and try a shirt on ,I'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to trying something on  to see if it fit's, and i would've like to have one for kieghley on boxing day, the wife bought me some Oldham shorts, I'm usually xl but the wife looked at the size chart and ordered me some large one's, they've come this morning but i think that i would've got away with some mediums, 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wozzeryedhead said:

Is there going to be anywhere that I can go into and try a shirt on ,I'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to trying something on  to see if it fit's, and i would've like to have one for kieghley on boxing day, the wife bought me some Oldham shorts, I'm usually xl but the wife looked at the size chart and ordered me some large one's, they've come this morning but i think that i would've got away with some mediums, 

I think I read somewhere that there would be some stock at the club shop - not sure if Dave Naylor can provide more info. 

15 minutes ago, philipw said:

I think I read somewhere that there would be some stock at the club shop - not sure if Dave Naylor can provide more info. 

I phone the latics to ask if there was any rugby gear in there shop, but they said that they didn't have rugby gear in, where is our club and do you know when it's open, and thanks for replying 👍

11 minutes ago, wozzeryedhead said:

I phone the latics to ask if there was any rugby gear in there shop, but they said that they didn't have rugby gear in, where is our club and do you know when it's open, and thanks for replying 👍

17 minutes ago, Logic said:

In his interview on Oldham Community Radio last Friday morning, Mike Ford said that there will be a club shop, but not until the new year. 

If you read my post above, there isn't a club shop as yet. However, there will be, some time in the new year.

Bit late catching up with this.

The club has ordered an amount of stock that will be available on matchdays.  It's my understanding that there will be a mobile unit either inside or adjacent to the ground.  

There will be a range of items put on sale in the online shop and those orders will be fulfilled from the club stock.

• Like 4

On 17/12/2023 at 09:59, philipw said:

and my order arrived today really nice away shirt - good quality as well.

Yep !

Ordered a 'Home' shirt and a red 1/4 zip fleece from VX3. Arrived by courier, last Saturday morning. 

And, yes the quality looks/feels very good.  

I'll be wearing it with pride on match days.

Hopefully the years of depression are now behind us and we can get our great old club back up, where it belongs.   Permanently !

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/01/2024 at 10:48, wozzeryedhead said:

Does anyone know if the club will be selling any of the new gear in the Latics club shop before the match with Halifax. 

"Bit late catching up with this.

The club has ordered an amount of stock that will be available on matchdays.  It's my understanding that there will be a mobile unit either inside or adjacent to the ground.  

There will be a range of items put on sale in the online shop and those orders will be fulfilled from the club stock."

From Dave Naylor earlier. It would be good if Latics gave you a part of the club shop for selling merchandise. Must admit, it looks good.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, philipw said:

I see VX3 are out of stock of the home jersey in just about all adults sizes - @Dave Naylor do you know if they'll be getting further stock, or if its just the club held stock remaining for the season?

Don't know.   Mike Ford has been dealing with all the shirt supplies and he's over in Italy for the RU international at the moment.  I'll find out from him when he's back on Sunday (assuming he is coming back in time).

• Thanks 1