Dual Registration

RogerT

Huddersfield Giants have dual reged with the Rams, so if young Aiden McGowan is farmed out again then it's likely Rams shame that.

Giants were supposed to have put a price on him originally which immediately put him out of reach. Seeing as he hasn't been picked up then he MIGHT be available, BUT we've picked up 2 able full backs in Rourke and Butterworth so would he come back and what would we do with those 2?

2 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

Heard a few SL clubs are looking at him including London and Hull Fc 

Yep.

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

To be fair I believe Josh Rouke was the best fullback in the championship last year the lad seems to have it all Very surprised and happy we could sign him 

That said Aiden was great for us and he will develop into a fine fullback but I’m not sure he’d displace Rouke from fullback this year 

I wish him all the luck and I’d welcome him here as a winger but I don’t think he’d want to play that position 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Johndeere said:

To be fair I believe Josh Rouke was the best fullback in the championship last year the lad seems to have it all Very surprised and happy we could sign him 

That said Aiden was great for us and he will develop into a fine fullback but I’m not sure he’d displace Rouke from fullback this year 

I wish him all the luck and I’d welcome him here as a winger but I don’t think he’d want to play that position 

Rourke reminds me of Hooley great in attack which we missed last year when he didn’t play no offence to McGowan he was more of a defensive fullback 

• Like 1

Just hope cas have spare wingers as we have one recognised winger if anyone says kear elliot and morton are our starting wingers we are in massive trouble as yes mortton been exceptional but so was jc till  last season .father time catches up eventually no offence to any player everyone knows there giving there all . Age and years of hard going on the body catches up woth everyone eventually

• Like 1