SuperLeague+ Streaming Platform Launch

23 minutes ago, Fly-By-TheWire said:

If you’re like me though, you might replay your own club’s games through the off season when you’re itching for the new season to start.   I’m quite happy with the 12 month deal for that reason.   Having said that, there’s only the first half of last season that I’d watch again as a Warrington fan  😳

Plus I imagine they'll have foreseen this and will have some extra features and maybe longer form pieces that will do just enough to stop people going through the hassle of cancelling. If they had one or two interesting behind the scenes films or historical documentaries about the game in the off season I would just keep it rolling.

Just give Tony Collins a camera crew for a few days and ask him to knock out a few half hour bits, could even just be filmed versions of his podcasts. Maybe Anthony Broxton wants to do something too? 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

1 hour ago, Fly-By-TheWire said:

If you’re like me though, you might replay your own club’s games through the off season when you’re itching for the new season to start.   I’m quite happy with the 12 month deal for that reason.   Having said that, there’s only the first half of last season that I’d watch again as a Warrington fan  😳

If you've paid the £130 for 12m you've got a great deal whether you use it in the three months of the off-season or not. 

It's excellent value. 

1 hour ago, Fly-By-TheWire said:

If you've paid the £130 for 12m you've got a great deal whether you use it in the three months of the off-season or not. 

It's excellent value. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fly-By-TheWire said:

Having said that, there’s only the first half of last season that I’d watch again as a Warrington fan  😳

In fairness, there's probably not any of the last nearly 70 seasons you'd want to re-watch right through as a Warrington fan 🙂

On 28/03/2024 at 21:19, M j M said:

Free SuperLeague+ works without a VPN overseas, or at least in the EU, if anyone's interested.

SL+ is only geo-blocked for Australia, I think.

• Like 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm really tempted to get SL+, but at $30 per month or $163 per year it is quite a steep price, particularly given I already pay similar amounts for WatchNRL.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson