Sat 24th Feb: SL: Huddersfield Giants v St Helens KO 5.30pm (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/02/24 at 18:00

Just now, Futtocks said:

I can hear plenty chanting and the cowbell, but it sounds very distant.

Seeing that you're in London that's hardly surprising.

• Haha 3
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

the commentator would be better getting a job at the hospice to hurry folk along with his voice - dreadful fare

• Like 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Fantastic kick through for Welsby to score.

He directed that from Clark.

2 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

the commentator would be better getting a job at the hospice to hurry folk along with his voice - dreadful fare

Is that to keep you busy GJ?

Enough full moon sightings to trigger werewolf attacks across most of West Yorkshire.

• Haha 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Enough full moon sightings to trigger werewolf attacks across most of West Yorkshire.

Busy in the "Slaughtered Lamb" tonight...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

why are cudjoe and golding playing at this level ?

I was just thinking how well Golding was playing tbf.

Just now, Old Frightful said:

I was just thinking how well Golding was playing tbf.

hes one of those "tryers" who becomes more "trying" 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Just now, DavidM said:

Why am I suddenly imagining  Brian Glover ?

One of the first sightings of Rik Mayall as well.

Lovely delayed pass that.

26 minutes ago, Ant said:

It's not quiet in the ground  if that helps 

It does.

I've noticed it with some TV games before. You watch them when you get back from the game and the atmosphere bears no relation to what it was like in the ground. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

5 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Why am I suddenly imagining  Brian Glover ?

Keep your perversions to yourself, mister!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Clark in the bin and penalty try for me....

Yes, I was watching last night's game...

I don't think Daryl Clarke changed his line. He braced for contact and Marsters ran into him.

Harsh sin-binning. I just thought it was two players running into one another, to be honest.

• Like 1