Sat 9th Mar: SL: London Broncos v Wigan Warriors KO 15:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/24 at 15:30

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

It doesn't get any easier for London does it!

As bad as we played last week I was actually pretty impressed by London. It remains to be seen whether they can repeat those performances, or whether that was a case of them upping their game for a team that they saw as a good opportunity for their first win.

I'll go Wigan by 24. But it could be a lot more.

I have a feeling London will give it a real go. People say it tends to be 2 games after a big final when a lull comes and this is our second game since Penrith. London have impressed me so far. No sulking, no going through the motions and I expect the same tomorrow. I think Wigan will rest a couple of players as well, with it already being confirmed that Liam Marshall is one of those. There are a few rumours knocking about that Jack Farrimond may be in line for his debut, which will be worth watching because he looks a special talent but London will feel they can get at an 18 year old halfback. 

I'll go Wigan to pull away late in a 20 point win. 

This is woefully late but as tip for anyone today - there's a direct train from Watford to Clapham Junction, which is only 20 mins bus/taxi to the ground.  Also a direct train from Wigan/Warrington to Watford which is about 70% cheaper than going onto London. 

Very promising start for London, great break with multiple offloads and a six again.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Very promising start for London, great break with multiple offloads and a six again.

A promising start stomped out immediately.

Scruffy end of set for Wigan but as soon as London get the ball they lose it and Wardle strolls in under the posts.

London not doing themselves any favours here, losing the ball every time they get it.

Oh dear, Miski in, a long afternoon awaits the home team.

Nice to see a few people in. Hope they’re enjoying the match day experience and aren’t relying on the rugby to entertain them.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

London get on the board!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Keighran off the ball shoulder charge during a London kick sees a penalty but no card.

From the next set a terrific London try.

6-10.

Another soft try and Wigan go further ahead.

It’s not too disappointing I have to be the family taxi service in a few minutes.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

That's a tough penalty on London. The Wigan player was still dragging the shirt after the ref had called held.

And I'm surprised he's given that without another look.