Sat 9th Mar: SL: London Broncos v Wigan Warriors KO 15:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/24 at 15:30

Ref falls for a Wigan play of holding down and gives them a penalty when the London player reacts.

Then gives a dubious try.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

London getting absolutely nothing from a couple of 50:50s there.

• Like 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Obviously London don't have the quality to compete with a team like Wigan, but some of the daft errors and penalties shouldn't be getting made at any level. Really shooting themselves in the foot.

Ref disallows a try for Wigan player already being tackled which I think he gave after he made an incorrect call for the last one.

Kershaw over at the other end maybe?

Harsh call for no try.

Mago effort disallowed, followed by Kershaw in at the corner up the other end, also disallowed.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Looked like he could have got his hand back on the ball before it was grounded and the ref sent it up as a try but guess what?

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Looked like he could have got his hand back on the ball before it was grounded and the ref sent it up as a try but guess what?

The video ref said once he lost control he can’t just touch it, it has to be regathered. He didn’t do that.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Just now, The Phantom Horseman said:

Harsh? he clearly dropped it, surely?

It left his hands but it looked as though he might have got his hand back on around the time of impact with the ground.

In most cases of element of doubt it goes with the on field call.

But not this time, hence harsh.

Getting your hand back on isn’t enough once you lose it you have to re catch it. 

• Like 1

It left his hands but it looked as though he might have got his hand back on around the time of impact with the ground.

Youve got to regather before it gets to the ground

Just now, bobbruce said:

Getting your hand back on isn’t enough once you lose it you have to re catch it. 

I didn't know that, I assumed it was like a kick through where a try is awarded if you slam it down with one hand.

Apologies.

Just now, Old Frightful said:

I thought his hand came back on to the ball after it hit the floor, I didn't think it was an especially difficult decision for the video referee.

London need to stop conceding six agains under their own sticks, it's killing them.

6-22.

London need to stop conceding six agains under their own sticks, it's killing them.

6-22.

I think they're struggling with the fact that not everybody plays the ball as slowly as Hull.

• Haha 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I reckon he's got that one!

10-22, ktc.