10.Julian Bousquet
11.Paul Seguier 
12.Mickael Goudemand
13.Benjamin Garcia

14.Tison, Marion, Lacans
15.Justin Sangaré   
16.Jordan Dezaria
17.Maxime Stefani

Don’t know if Amir Borouh will play for France but he would a good player to have. 

Pretty strong 17, defenintly needs work in the outside backs but spine looks strong and middle looks very solid aswell.

I highly doubt the England test will be anything like last year, I think France have a decent shot at this game. Still would be a miracle if they won but I think there’s a chance.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Expect 5/6 of those to be pulled 

If that happens then I think that may well be it for me with supporting the French mid season test 

We don't see England do it ...there is no way say George Williams or Newman will let themselves get pulled by Wire or Leeds 

The French players themselves need to call out any bull**** and say they need to play for their country 

That first 17 is a very competitive side that in France will give England a very good fixture 

If any French clubs want to spoil it they don't deserve the support of holding a test in their country (and the subsequent support for their sport in their country )

Edited by Bedfordshire Bronco
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, dealwithit said:

No way catalans will allow the squad to big majority from them. 

Maybe they need to be reminded of one of the key arguments people use for including French teams in SL despite no French RL fans paying for a SKY subscription 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NRLandSL said:

If you mean best 17, here’s mine.

1.Arthur Mourge
2.Fouad Yaha
3.Arthur Romano
4.Matthieu Laguerre
5.Zenon, Miloudi, Escaré
6.Theo Fages
7.Cesar Rougé
8.Romain Navarette
9.Alrix Da Costa
10.Julian Bousquet
11.Paul Seguier 
12.Mickael Goudemand
13.Benjamin Garcia

14.Tison, Marion, Lacans
15.Justin Sangaré   
16.Jordan Dezaria
17.Maxime Stefani

Don’t know if Amir Borouh will play for France but he would a good player to have. 

Pretty strong 17, defenintly needs work in the outside backs but spine looks strong and middle looks very solid aswell.

I highly doubt the England test will be anything like last year, I think France have a decent shot at this game. Still would be a miracle if they won but I think there’s a chance.

Is Corentin Le Cam back in league? 

Seem to remember he had a very good second half in the last test held in France

16 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Yes, playing for St Esteve (Catalans Reserves). Seems to have put a bit of size and has being playing in the front row, he has looked fantastic the few times I watched him play. Still no signs of him getting called back into the first team yet though I think. 

• Like 1

It does look like Laurent Frayssinous will be able to pick his strongest side with full cooperation from Toulouse -- and it could be a great event, with a big crowd. It would be a shame to discourage supporters by talking this event down.

Sylvain Houles, Toulouse coach, said: 'I have spoken to Laurent and he will take any of our players that he chooses. Of course every player wants to play for his country and I fully support that.' He he added 'We will be clear with our players that the priority is the French team.' Cedric Garcia (Director of Sport at Toulouse) and Olivier DuBois (Toulouse Chairman) see the triple header as a great way to attract media attention and to grow the sport. Dominique Baloup,  FFRXIII President, has long seen this event as key in the celebration of 90 years of French rugby league and in the promotion of the sport in France.

It would be great to make the Toulouse vs Featherstone match as French as possible, with Toulouse using their dual reg with Catalans to bolster their squad. This could be a very special day for French rugby league. It would also be great to build the game up as much as possible and to hear the French clubs repeat, and repeat, and repeat as early as possible and as publicly as possible that all players will be available for French and that they can't wait to get stuck into this challenge.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, rlfan13 said:

It does look like Laurent Frayssinous will be able to pick his strongest side with full cooperation from Toulouse -- and it could be a great event, with a big crowd. It would be a shame to discourage supporters by talking this event down.

Sylvain Houles, Toulouse coach, said: 'I have spoken to Laurent and he will take any of our players that he chooses. Of course every player wants to play for his country and I fully support that.' He he added 'We will be clear with our players that the priority is the French team.' Cedric Garcia (Director of Sport at Toulouse) and Olivier DuBois (Toulouse Chairman) see the triple header as a great way to attract media attention and to grow the sport. Dominique Baloup,  FFRXIII President, has long seen this event as key in the celebration of 90 years of French rugby league and in the promotion of the sport in France.

It would be great to make the Toulouse vs Featherstone match as French as possible, with Toulouse using their dual reg with Catalans to bolster their squad. This could be a very special day for French rugby league. It would also be great to build the game up as much as possible and to hear the French clubs repeat, and repeat, and repeat as early as possible and as publicly as possible that all players will be available for French and that they can't wait to get stuck into this challenge.

Superb post 

If that side is out then I'll be very excited to see the match

• Like 1

That’s a decent looking 17. If France put out a full strength team and give England a good game then this should be stuck with and built upon. It could have a big impact on the game in France. 
If would also end the ‘what to do mid season’ debate we always have on this forum as we will have found it

• Like 1

Updated this list a bit, thought I’d post on this thread why not.

FB-

1-Arthur Mourge

2-Morgan Escare

3-Robin Brochon

4-Baptiste Fabre

5-Thomas Lasvens

HM-Tony Maurel, Pierre Monteil, Quinten Crunel, Christopher Hellec, Alan Baby, Bruno Castany

WG-

1-Fouad Yaha

2-Tanguy Zenon

3-Paul Marcon

4-Benjamin Laguerre

5-Nittim Pedrero

6-Georgy Gambaro

7-Romain Franco

8-Ilias Bergal

9-Corentin Rey

10-Benoit Jasmin

HM-Mathieu Pons, Elie Sastre, Alexis Escamilla, Baptiste Pourchi, Kylian Benavent, Jordan Flovie

CE-

1-Arthur Romano

2-Matthieu Laguerre

3-Hakim Miloudi

4-Vincent Albert

5-Matthieu Jussaume

6-Guillermo Aispuro-Bichet

7-Louis Carre

8-Enzo Griffier

9-Pierre Jean-Lima

10-Hugo Pezet

HM-Maxime Grosson, Thibault Marty, Paul Marty, Adrien Salies, Clement Martin, Thomas Ambert

HA-

1-Theo Fages

2-Cesar Rougé

3-Louis Jouffret

4-Thomas Lacans

5-Clement Herrero

6-Tony Gigot

7-Lucas Albert

8-Allan Torreilles

9-Mathis Dall’asta

10-Maxime Rostang

HM-Alexis Alberola, Julien Laporte, Joan Guasch

PR-

1-Julian Bousquet 

2-Romain Navarette

3-Justin Sangaré

4-Jordan Dezaria

5-Gadwin Springer

6-Lambert Belmas

7-Hugo Salabio

8-Mattthieu Cozza

9-Dimitri Biscarro

10-Tiaki Chan

HM- Clement Boyer, Franck Maria, Mathias Leveille, Bastien Scimone, Axel Rodrigues, Damel Diakhate

HK-

1-Alrix Da Costa

2-Ugo Tison

3-Justin Bouscayrol

4-Eloi Pellesier

5-Valentin Fernandez

HM-Yacine Ben Abdeslem, Mathieu Liauzun, Nolan Lopez-Buttignol, Lucas Ribas

?-Amir Bourouh

SR-

1-Paul Seguier

2-Mickael Goudemand

3-Maxime Stefani

4-Yann Belmaaziz

5-Benjamin Jullien

6-Corentin Le Cam

7-Jayson Goffin

8-Walid Bouregba

9-Lucas Vergniol

10-Hnaloan Budden

HM-Leo Llong, Luc Brocas, Tristan Dupuy, Leo Laurent, Audric Le Cam, Leandre Torres

LK-

1-Benjamin Garcia

2-Anthony Marion

3-Loan Castano

4-Anthony Ors

5-Wail Skoundri

HM-Jason Baitieri, Djibryl Dauliac, Louis Grossmey, Paolo Dall’asta

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I was stood next to him in the pub before the Grand Final last year, jesus i never realised just how tall he actually is!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, daz39 said:

I was stood next to him in the pub before the Grand Final last year, jesus i never realised just how tall he actually is!!!

Was on the plane with him travelling back from Carcassonne when he was on his way to his loan move to Whitehaven. He was hunched up at the front waiting for everyone to get on before he took his seat at the front. Even then, his knees were up around his ears.

I imagine many of the top line players will withdraw and many on the field won't show up either. The French national team is one of the most frustrating teams to follow.

13 hours ago, NRLandSL said:

Updated this list a bit, thought I’d post on this thread why not.

FB-

1-Arthur Mourge

2-Morgan Escare

3-Robin Brochon

4-Baptiste Fabre

5-Thomas Lasvens

HM-Tony Maurel, Pierre Monteil, Quinten Crunel, Christopher Hellec, Alan Baby, Bruno Castany

WG-

1-Fouad Yaha

2-Tanguy Zenon

3-Paul Marcon

4-Benjamin Laguerre

5-Nittim Pedrero

6-Georgy Gambaro

7-Romain Franco

8-Ilias Bergal

9-Corentin Rey

10-Benoit Jasmin

HM-Mathieu Pons, Elie Sastre, Alexis Escamilla, Baptiste Pourchi, Kylian Benavent, Jordan Flovie

CE-

1-Arthur Romano

2-Matthieu Laguerre

3-Hakim Miloudi

4-Vincent Albert

5-Matthieu Jussaume

6-Guillermo Aispuro-Bichet

7-Louis Carre

8-Enzo Griffier

9-Pierre Jean-Lima

10-Hugo Pezet

HM-Maxime Grosson, Thibault Marty, Paul Marty, Adrien Salies, Clement Martin, Thomas Ambert

HA-

1-Theo Fages

2-Cesar Rougé

3-Louis Jouffret

4-Thomas Lacans

5-Clement Herrero

6-Tony Gigot

7-Lucas Albert

8-Allan Torreilles

9-Mathis Dall’asta

10-Maxime Rostang

HM-Alexis Alberola, Julien Laporte, Joan Guasch

PR-

1-Julian Bousquet 

2-Romain Navarette

3-Justin Sangaré

4-Jordan Dezaria

5-Gadwin Springer

6-Lambert Belmas

7-Hugo Salabio

8-Mattthieu Cozza

9-Dimitri Biscarro

10-Tiaki Chan

HM- Clement Boyer, Franck Maria, Mathias Leveille, Bastien Scimone, Axel Rodrigues, Damel Diakhate

HK-

1-Alrix Da Costa

2-Ugo Tison

3-Justin Bouscayrol

4-Eloi Pellesier

5-Valentin Fernandez

HM-Yacine Ben Abdeslem, Mathieu Liauzun, Nolan Lopez-Buttignol, Lucas Ribas

?-Amir Bourouh

SR-

1-Paul Seguier

2-Mickael Goudemand

3-Maxime Stefani

4-Yann Belmaaziz

5-Benjamin Jullien

6-Corentin Le Cam

7-Jayson Goffin

8-Walid Bouregba

9-Lucas Vergniol

10-Hnaloan Budden

HM-Leo Llong, Luc Brocas, Tristan Dupuy, Leo Laurent, Audric Le Cam, Leandre Torres

LK-

1-Benjamin Garcia

2-Anthony Marion

3-Loan Castano

4-Anthony Ors

5-Wail Skoundri

HM-Jason Baitieri, Djibryl Dauliac, Louis Grossmey, Paolo Dall’asta

What does the HM refer to ?  

Something logical I'm sure 🙂

The Rugby League Fan's Mantra for helping the game grow internationally is ten two-letter words - IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME.