Whitehaven (A) - 23rd June, KO: 15:00

I don't think they will be stocking up the bar for this game.

• Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

13 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I don't think they will be stocking up the bar for this game.

There is a danger that Toulouse will take more to Whitehaven 🤔

• Haha 1

I think it was about this time last year, when Whitehaven announced that they were one week away from going pear shaped, and needed help asap. They've not done too badly since. Maybe we should try the same 

46 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Take it not many will be making the trip over this weekend then 🤔?

Correct 

Bus has been cancelled 

And the 7 seater taxi booked

Still has 5 seats available 🤔😉

• Haha 3

On 20/06/2024 at 11:30, Lupset Ram said:

I think it was about this time last year, when Whitehaven announced that they were one week away from going pear shaped, and needed help asap. They've not done too badly since. Maybe we should try the same 

They only had 16 players available last week.

Tough times in RL.

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

13 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Looks like Ferguson has finished along with Sykes 

Paul Sykes trained all week except for one night when he was away with family. He has not "finished".

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Looks like Ferguson has finished along with Sykes 

Both would have stood out a mile in last Sundays debacle.  

• Like 2

Good luck to those few fans making the journey.

Haven 18 - 20 Rams

FTS: Restall

MoM: Turner

22 hours ago, NickD said:

Both would have stood out a mile in last Sundays debacle.  

If they can't make 21 man squad, then they are either injured (doesn't sound like it with Paul Sykes) or March has decided they aren't good enough to get into the side again. 

34 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

If they can't make 21 man squad, then they are either injured (doesn't sound like it with Paul Sykes) or March has decided they aren't good enough to get into the side again. 

agree, but would maintain that both would have looked good in last weeks game....Mind, so would half of the shaw Cross first 11🤔

Well, conceding 30 unanswered points in the second half tells us something, but I'm not sure what.

We must hope that Bradford bring a few with them next week to make the ground look partly occupied

• Haha 1

Have to admit, I won't be going even though I'm a season ticket holder and have a car park pass. 

No enjoyment in watching another 40-50 point hiding. How we can collapse from 12-8 ahead at half-time is baffling. 

32 minutes ago, silcoates said:

Look at Yorks win at Fev.rovers.I thought they looked a good  side against us. After another very similar result from the Rams.March must go.

Everyone must go including Mark, Staff and players, its needs a overhaul from top to bottom.

• Like 1

Rams 2 converted tries came from close range after they had been awarded penalties & 6 again repeat sets.

They played basic rugby with 5 drives and a kick bur rarely backed up the man with the ball & never really looked like breaking the Haven line.  Once Haven cut out the stupid penalties it was one way traffic in the second half.

• Like 2