Saints to play Wire at Goodison

If both clubs push this as a real 'event' match and just market the hell out of it, especially to kids, this could be a very good opportunity indeed.

Any Rugby League fans in the Everton squad?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If both clubs push this as a real 'event' match and just market the hell out of it, especially to kids, this could be a very good opportunity indeed.

Any Rugby League fans in the Everton squad?

They could get easily over 20,000 for this match. A lot of Wire would go over to Goodison especially if it was a big season opener.

They could get easily over 20,000 for this match. A lot of Wire would go over to Goodison especially if it was a big season opener.

They should get more. If Saints are serious about filling an 18K stadium, and Warrington are playing as well as they are this year, and they market it to Everton fans and the wider Liverpool community, they should be targetting 30-40K

Then again, this is RL. St Helens or Warrington to Liverpool is just too far to go, isn't it.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

St Helens played Castleford at Anfield on 27 April 1997 winning 42-16 in front of 12,329.

The experiment was not repeated....

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

I like the idea just hope it comes up, would be embarrasing for RL if there are loads of empty seats shown on TV. I think giving Everton season ticket holders free or discount tickets is a great suggestion. If Cahill is a big league fan could maybe try get him involved on the promo side especially when marketing to the soccer fans