Bradford Bulls v Wakefield Wildcats

ckn

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford
    • Wakefield
    • Draw

I hope we win but have little confidence to be honest. We've lost a few games we really should have won so maybe the ball will bounce our way this time, however I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't want to start next season with a long line of losses behind us and I can't see us winning at Wigan (though, dafter things have happened :O ) so, realistically, it's either this week of leave the meter running..........

I take it the meter has run out of room to add that seventy eighth digit :O

Anyhow the players will be meeting the supporters after the game at 17:15 by the Touchdown bar.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to read in today's T&A that Glenn Hall didn't miss the Saints game through injury ... he was dropped and not before time.

I don't remember seeing him do anything physically taxing enough to get injured.

What's really worrying is that he's got another year on his contract.

And when they found our shadows

Grouped around the TV sets

They ran down every lead

They repeated every test

They checked out all the data on their lists

And then the alien anthropologists

Admitted they were still perplexed

But on eliminating every other reason

For our sad demise

They logged the only explanation left

This species has amused itself to death

No tears to cry no feelings left

This species has amused itself to death

I don't remember seeing him do anything physically taxing enough to get injured.

What's really worrying is that he's got another year on his contract.

He didn't do much in the U20's game either mate.

Interesting to read in today's T&A that Glenn Hall didn't miss the Saints game through injury ... he was dropped and not before time.

We didn't get to KR until turned 7'Oclock so only saw the the last twenty or so of the under 20's and was surprised to see Hall out on then field. To be honest if he'd actually been an under twenty player you wouldn't have thought he was ready for promotion to the first team, though I did miss most of the match! :P

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

Anyhow the players will be meeting the supporters after the game at 15:15 by the Touchdown bar.

Corrected.

Well, they might as well

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

Aww, get in! It will be ace to see super-Glenn back at Odsal. Woo!

I've got a lot of time for Glenn Morrison. He's the sort of all action, 100% player with plenty of skill that any fan, of any club, would be delighted to have in their team. I'm sure he'll get a good reception from the Odsal faithful.

Just been listening to Ridings Fm in the car.The DJ called both teams "the worst ever to grace super league" and commented "if I didn't have to cover it I wouldn't go".Good man.

Man in I'd rather not be at work shock..................yawn :blink:

Mind, I know where he's coming from and I'll be glad when it's the end of the season and I don't have to go for a month or two :wacko:

2 teams who have forgotten how to win.

However, as likely as a draw sounds, I think Bradford will somehow forget to lose this week, and end Wakey's play-off hopes.

The players meeting the last remaining fans after the game is a nice touch, it'll be a cheap round anyway.... ;)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

So the Bulls finally get that elusive win. Too little, too late, though in truth. Hope it lifts the gloom for our resident Bulls fans. :)

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.