• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 ParisSurtout

ParisSurtout
  • Coach
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (Wendall @ Aug 30 2010, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Catalans need some fresh blood and its good to see some coming in.

Elima will be a big loss, he had a top season in 2009 but failed to back up in 2010.

Most of Catalans players failed to back up in 2010 because:

(1) All the players had little respect for Walters because he could not impose discipline, especially at training.
(2) The French players had no respect for Walters because he could not speak any French.

At least the new Catalans coach Trent Robinson not only speaks French, but he has a French wife and many years of living and playing in France. Plus he has been working as assistant coach to a master coach and notorious disciplinarian, Brian Smith, at the Sydney Roosters.
Le rugby a treize, c'est moi!

_____

#22 ParisSurtout

ParisSurtout
  • Coach
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:53 AM

This just in: Dallas Johnson is leaving Les Catalans Dragons at the end of this season. He has been signed by North Queensland Cowboys.

http://www.smh.com.a...0831-148pd.html

I have modified all my previous relevant posts on this thread so you can get an up to date picture of the Catalans gains and losses.

Edited by ParisSurtout, 31 August 2010 - 12:55 AM.

Le rugby a treize, c'est moi!

_____

#23 Emosi Koloto

Emosi Koloto
  • Coach
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:25 AM

QUOTE (ParisSurtout @ Aug 31 2010, 01:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This just in: Dallas Johnson is leaving Les Catalans Dragons at the end of this season. He has been signed by North Queensland Cowboys.

http://www.smh.com.a...0831-148pd.html

I have modified all my previous relevant posts on this thread so you can get an up to date picture of the Catalans gains and losses.

On a scale of 1-10, Dallas Johnson's impact on Super League has been a big fat Zero.
They won't miss him at all, i think Trent Robinson will prove to be a very good coach next season.

Everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users