All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Long story, but as it stands certain powers are devolved to the NI assemby. NI politics aside, said assemble has not existed for over 18 months. Spending decisions in NI are at the whim of the civil service, but a recent court case has decided that they cannot make decisions either.(decisions should be made by Stormort(who currently does not exist) So as it stands no one can make decisions in N Irrland. ( Inc the SoS for NI unless she declares direct rule from Westminster) It is a farce!
  3. RayCee

Attendances

Leeds 11,051 Warrington 12,175 That's what I have anyway.
  4. Would anyone have the attendance for the following two games: 8th June - Leeds 18 - Huddersfield 25 30th March - Warrington 32 - Widnes 18
  5. The vast majority of the Hull FC squad will be afforded time off during the international break View the full article
  6. Today
  7. The Rovers captain revealed his frustrations after being hit with numerous injuries during the 2018 campaign. View the full article
  8. Yesterday
  9. TheReaper

Fewer than 17 players

This is where my confusion is. Money aside, what's stopping a team from getting in touch with a nearby amateur club? I'm sure the players would like a chance to play with the semi-pro team. Actually, you'd think every club would constantly have an eye on the next talent they can bring in, know who good local options are, etc. You can't set a squad at the start of the year and then forget anyone else exists. They could have a "practice roster" like Canadian/American football. Come to one or a couple practices a week, learn the systems and get to know other players, continue playing with amateur clubs so they aren't "lost". In fact they'd improve their amateur teams by bringing back other skills. Actually, again, not sure why they aren't all doing this now.
  10. BULLS coach John Kear has praised Joe Keyes for his tactical astuteness in landing the drop goal that helped them win a tough encounter at Whitehaven on Sunday. View the full article
  11. Kayakman

Question for "wonderofwood"

Pownall was playing very well before they signed Russell and he sort of lost his place...he was hot at the time and also playing good defence...he impressed.
  12. Kayakman

Barrow's Third Visit

Man of Kent will mark it down in his tally book.
  13. Kayakman

Leigh Game

Krzzy you know that the season ticket holders are in the WEST stand right?
  14. TheReaper

Barrow's Third Visit

Got an email from Rugby Ontario, they're promoting the WP game with 4 free tickets, so there may be an attendance boost from that.
  15. Kayakman

Barrow's Third Visit

I put on the skin to show the family at the supper table tonight...it did not go well and I was totally shut down. Totally rebuked in that it would traumatize children...after looking in the mirror I must state that you probably would be arrested and accosted....what am I going to do with this thing? As my daughterd said, "Its a good attempt at creativity Dad but no way any child should see that." I looked in the mirror....My God it was was like something out of Texas Chain Saw Massacre....except the guy drops the chain saw and makes a run for it! Its way worse than this photo!
  16. Unfortunately it appears to be Luke Briscoe one more time.
  17. Kayakman

Barrow's Third Visit

How many times are you going to try this stunt TMF?....you know you guys have our number and are psychologically plying us..we are not taking Barrow lightly EVER AGAIN! I know what you are up to and you are not going to fool us ever again!
  18. My mother, God Bless her, had 16 children of which I was the youngest boy...she always said, "Patience is a virtue." She really meant it.
  19. I attended the revival of these games in the early 2000's. The game at Headingley in 2001 got a crowd of approx 10000, a decent enough start. Teams included such players as Dom Peters and Chris Thorman, good Lancs and Yorkshire lads respectively. It was gone by 2003.
  20. jamesb0551

Dewsbury v Featherstone

I saw the hallett tackle didn't think it looked great, seemed to be pressure applied to the back of the neck. Only saw it live though
  21. Johnoco

FIFA World Cup 2018

LOL, whatever. One word...Russel Smith. 😎
  22. RobLambert

Luke Briscoe to Leeds

BSJ. You have nailed it there. Whether we get him back in a week or two is not the point. It's the way the club appears to have readily accepted this arrangement and I suspect will do in future. End of an era in many ways as far as I am concerned.
  23. Johnoco

The TV Thread

Question Time will go to some wet lettuce like Jeremy Vine.
  24. shrek

Cannabis

Apparently so, saw it on one of those fly on the wall documentaries yesterday, they swab your tongue, wait 8 minutes and the young man on this occasion tested positive and got a 12 month driving ban.
  25. Aside from lots of cake, I didn't release they'd agreed what it is they wanted!
  26. Not for a long time and fans don't associate with a long ago made up concept. The cricket could be called Manchester or Salford etc and would still be the nearest top flight club and therefore be supported! RL would be asking fans to pretend to be from Lancashire and pretend to care about a rep team that the players wouldnt even be from to properly represent with heart!
  27. That would be a good signing.
  28. Johnoco

Cannabis

Once saw an old codger (and he was old) in a pub in Batley singing that on Karaoke. Was one of the best things I've ever seen.
  1. Load more activity

League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday

Rugby League World - Online 25 May - June 2018

Rugby League World - June 2018 - Out Fri 25 May

Rugby League Books On Sale Here

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?