Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Tonight is the third night in a row I've had takeaway for tea.

Friday was a pizza with the entire first series of The Munsters.

Saturday I held an impromtu rugby sleepover party at my gaff, so more pizza to soak up the copious amounts of bourbon I drank.

Tonight I refuse to have any more pots to wash having only just wiped away the stains of last night's debauchery, so I'm ordering in. Just don't know what to have. -_-

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

356 guests online :blink: ...be all them aliens

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

356 guests online :blink: ...be all them aliens

The anti-terrorist police monitoring the "terror" threads in AOB. Those who posted critiques can expect their doors to be kicked in at any time.

Either that or all the trolls who have been booted off in the past and can't get a new login... :)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

My job interview went well this morning they said they will be in touch either at the end of today or in the morning. Meanwhile phones for you rang me asking if I was still intersted in a job there I missed the call and I have tried ringing them back enough time and theres no answer.

After my job interview though my mum and I went to weatherspoons and had a couple of drinks and our lunch there.

Edited by amy-victoria

I don

How do I get this board to tell the right time?

I'm already set to GMT.

My controls

Board Settings

Auto Correct DST

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

My controls

Board Settings

Auto Correct DST

That never works for me, I have Auto Correct off and use the manual bit where it asks if BST is in force.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Just had a phone call I didnt get the job I missed it by a few points probably a good thing as I would of have to give up Rainbows on a Monday night which I enjoy doing. At least ive got my other job to look forward to on Sunday.

Edited by amy-victoria

I don