Uninteresting Trivial Facts

The gritters were out tonight in Ipswich. I'm quite surprised considering they usually only come out two days after a major snowfall... :dry:

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I've got tickets for Oasis at Heaton Park on the Thursday. All of my mates are going on the Saturday :(

That should tell you something.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I've made some more apple crumble and given one of them to the bloke who gave me the apples. In return he gave me some freshly squeezed apple juice which is now making me feel a bit queasy. Off for a lie down before I explode. :huh: -_-

Signed on the dotted line for a kitchen I cant afford this morning at 9am

at 9.05am the current Mrs Riversider informed me the gear box had just spectacularly fallen out of her car.

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

at 9.05am the current Mrs Riversider informed me the gear box had just spectacularly fallen out of her car.

**** magnet strikes again

Always happens doesn't it...hope Lisa was ok

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

B*gger. Commiserations.

May I refer you to the thread on AoB about religion. You may find something to lay the blame at.

Best thing on the other hand about getting new kitchens is the fantastic excuse to have a Ruby Murray every night (although the spanking this gives the wallet may not be the best idea).

Sorry, don't think I've helped at all. :huh:

**** magnet strikes again

Always happens doesn't it...hope Lisa was ok

she was fine thanks hon:)

apologies to anyone else trying to get over Warburton bridge this morning tho :huh:

B*gger. Commiserations.

May I refer you to the thread on AoB about religion. You may find something to lay the blame at.

Best thing on the other hand about getting new kitchens is the fantastic excuse to have a Ruby Murray every night (although the spanking this gives the wallet may not be the best idea).

Sorry, don't think I've helped at all. :huh:

Such is life my friend,

curry sounds good!

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.