Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Are you in the room next door? :ph34r:

:lol: ....happy in Huddersfield B)

I was enquiring if he was next door to Mick and his blow up doll in the shower

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

They managed to fit in another couple of rounds this morning starting at 0630. Good Lord, he must be mainlining oysters. I had a good look around the breakfast area for someone looking a trifle worn out yet still a touch smug.

They managed to fit in another couple of rounds this morning starting at 0630. Good Lord, he must be mainlining oysters. I had a good look around the breakfast area for someone looking a trifle worn out yet still a touch smug.

maybe it was 12 different Australians :ph34r:

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

This evening's report on horizontal tummy applause...........

......so far, all quiet.

Mind you, I am in Amiens which appeared at number 8471 on the world's most romantic locations.

I was enquiring if he was next door to Mick and his blow up doll in the shower

maybe it was 12 different Australians :ph34r:

You're not missing much lately are you? :D

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

You're not missing much lately are you? :D

on the pulse me...on the pulse

Just spent the best part of 3 hours doing gardening and pressure-washing the patio.

If I ever meet the people who were here before us I think I'll beat them silly... A small garden that they paid a lot of money to have designed properly with expensive plants and sandstone paving. What that means is that we have to do weeding fairly regularly to keep the plants alive. Also, because of the trees around our property we get far too much moss all over the paving whenever there's a slight wind with the sandstone blocks turning to a horrible green/grey colour. We also can't let the plants get too long out there because our cats use it as cover to try to ambush the wildlife.

I hate gardening.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

back on the wagon

no-alcohol.jpg

went 18 weeks last year,let's see what happens this time

19 hours...so far so good

Good luck. I managed seven weeks last year because of some industrial strength medication.

Now happily back on the juice!

Why does such an enjoyable thing, a holiday, have to be preceded by such a godawful thing - packing?

I'm now checked on flights all the way to Sarf Afrika.

As per my query on AOB, Manchester Terminal 3 will not be showing the footy today according to some miserable bint on the info hotline.

horseshitne.jpg

I'm working from the back garden today. Laptop with wireless connection. :)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"