Uninteresting Trivial Facts

After a morning working on it, I've got my book up to 18,434 words in length.

I'm sure a great deal will get edited out in the long term, but it's nice to get it down in the first draft. :smile:

I'm sure a great deal will get edited out in the long term, but it's nice to get it down in the first draft. :smile:

What is it about?

Fiction/Non-fiction?

It's a fictional story of the brutal murder of a couple of sad and pointless internet stalkers who've got nothing better to do with their lives than play silly buggers. :dry:

Or, maybe it's just set in the future? :smile:

Get it up to 20,000 by including footnotes, title and acknowledgements.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Are me and him the first to bring the next generation on - joining the TRL family?

Not aware of anyone else having offspring posting?

Will have to see if GF2K ans St Ash make a comeback.

And so the future begins...

Get it up to 20,000 by including footnotes, title and acknowledgements.

I was up to 20,200 words by the close of yesterday. Today I'm making a start on the re-writing process as there's nothing else I can usefully add at this stage, such is the nature of what I'm writing. :smile:

Because of those nice Taliban announcing the start of their spring offensive. I have to wear my ballistic kevlar body armour at all times, which isn't very comfy or cool. :sad:

Because of those nice Taliban announcing the start of their spring offensive. I have to wear my ballistic kevlar body armour at all times, which isn't very comfy or cool. :sad:

Very decent of them to announce in advance that they were about to start being offensive.

I thought so. :smile:

The dressing gown with ballistic armour accessories can be a difficult look to get right, as part of a spring collection. However I think I've managed to pull it off.

Keep an eye out for it on the Paris catwalks, it'll be all the range in another month of so, honestly ! :unsure:

Like every other day on donkey common. :smile:

And so the future begins...

My gout hasn't reappeared for over a week. :smile:

Gout? You need to get yourself on the allopurinol B)

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

My gout hasn't reappeared for over a week. :smile:

I sympathise with your condition.

It's one of those conditions that for some resason people find funny, but is very debilitating.

I've never had it, but I do know that padge is a martyr to it.

I had this friend called Pete fell, sadly no longer with us, who's life was made hell with it at times.

Edited by l'angelo mysterioso

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local