What Are You Listening To - The Reckoning

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/12/2018 at 7:31 PM, Moose said:

Bet you can't watch this and not smile☺

The best track from a great live album. This might intrigue you: https://www.sharoma.com/eclectic_ril.htm

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

9 hours ago, ivans82 said:

Love Talking Heads , absolute class , strangely enough listened to a few of their albums last night .

As it happens I was listening to a load of their classics last night too. What a great band they were.

Even better, it was in a local bar.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

On 11/15/2018 at 12:19 AM, Johnoco said:

What a cracking song. Sort of Free-y, pretty bluesy. Love T-Rex!!

Slade, T. Rex and The Sweet.

Truly great days for British pop rock.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

On 11/15/2018 at 12:19 AM, Johnoco said:

What a cracking song. Sort of Free-y, pretty bluesy. Love T-Rex!!

You set me off on one. Just been listening to Electric Warrior. Bolan was a master of the guitar lick.

very disappointed with a box set of - trojan records - titled Jamaican superstars - 3 cds of 50 tracks that sound exactly the same , cant listen in the car in case it puts me to sleep while driving

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

On 23 November 2018 at 5:02 PM, graveyard johnny said:

very disappointed with a box set of - trojan records - titled Jamaican superstars - 3 cds of 50 tracks that sound exactly the same , cant listen in the car in case it puts me to sleep while driving

I've got " 20 Reggae Greats " , that's about it really and 20 is stretching things slightly.

Going back to my roots I've just been playing a few Johnny Kidd tracks with the late Mick Green on lead/rythmn guitar.  " Hungry For Love " and " I'll Never Get Over You " still stand the test of time.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

29 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I've got " 20 Reggae Greats " , that's about it really and 20 is stretching things slightly.

Plenty more than that TS

?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political