• Sheffield Win
    • Draw

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dewsbury 12 -20 Haven

WE ARE BACK ON TOP O THE LEAGUE

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

FT 16-40, uninspired ordinary Rovers beat sniffle hit Eagles who are still gelling and missing 30 first teamers.

Oi are you pinching my report????????

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Oi are you pinching my report????????

Sorry :( I didnt include the part about how for most of the second half Sheffield only had 4 because the rest of the team were rescuing children and old folk from a burning hospital.

Cummins Out.

League table is a delight to look at! Looks like Dewsbury are the new bonus point kings these days instead of Sheffield, they just need a few wins to add to em.

Glad we are on top of the pile pre televised game. Lets keep the league role on and do a professional job on Tolouse!

Up the Rovers! :D

Just come back from the game

Attendance 2,800+ !! Fev following awesome, mustve been 500-1000 fev fans there

Much better atmosphere than at DVS, a bit like the keepmoat in terms of the setup, food stands very poor service but hopefully they will iron out those errors for other teams

Another great perfromance from fev! Some good tries scored (try from the scrum a delightful planned move) as well as a couple that were lucky i suppose (last try) but always in control, some great scrambling defence near the line

A rare occurance of a penalty try as well that confused everyone - players, coaches and fans

We are looking good, coady did alright on the wing in place of Steel, set up JJP for the first try

As well as denying them a BP, we denied them the gamble gamble bragging rights as yours truly won it!

Edited by elppaxr2i

Sorry :( I didnt include the part about how for most of the second half Sheffield only had 4 because the rest of the team were rescuing children and old folk from a burning hospital.

You did miss the bit about the ref - it may seem like sour grapes but if any of you had been there - (it aint that far!) you may have noticed that a few of his decisions seemed a bit strange - pity really it could have been a real good day - great new venue for rugby- fev certainly played better and deserved the win but rugby doesn't need ar&e - h%&es like him!

You did miss the bit about the ref - it may seem like sour grapes but if any of you had been there - (it aint that far!) you may have noticed that a few of his decisions seemed a bit strange - pity really it could have been a real good day - great new venue for rugby- fev certainly played better and deserved the win but rugby doesn't need ar&e - h%&es like him!

ya soooo right..............................it does sound like sour grapes.(an i was there, it aint that far)

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

Just come back from the game

Attendance 2,800+ !! Fev following awesome, mustve been 500-1000 fev fans there

Much better atmosphere than at DVS, a bit like the keepmoat in terms of the setup, food stands very poor service but hopefully they will iron out those errors for other teams

Another great perfromance from fev! Some good tries scored (try from the scrum a delightful planned move) as well as a couple that were lucky i suppose (last try) but always in control, some great scrambling defence near the line

A rare occurance of a penalty try as well that confused everyone - players, coaches and fans

We are looking good, coady did alright on the wing in place of Steel, set up JJP for the first try

As well as denying them a BP, we denied them the gamble gamble bragging rights as yours truly won it!

If the crowd was 2800 and we took between 500-1000 where on earth were nearly 2000 sheffield fans supposed to be ,i could have counted them if id have wanted to

personally i dont think there was 2800 hence putting '!!' at end of crowd listing in last post

I don't think today was our best performance this season yet we go away from home and still get 40 points full credit to all players, coaches and staff, and our following today was awesome we clearly outnumbered them! Bring on Warrington we have nothing to lose.

On a personal note i was 1 off the golden gamble Dam!! (one day i will win it!)

personally i dont think there was 2800 hence putting '!!' at end of crowd listing in last post

There was a lot of dancers and there families there :D

Im Fev and im proud

i didn't think we hit top gear today. We looked at little off the pace at times. It looked scrappy at times.

Saying that, we posted 40 again, we were miles better than sheffield, no bonus point conceded and we're back to the top! That'll do for me! Johnny G had another belter.

Lord help the team that comes up against fev when the lads are at full tilt!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I was playing "Sheffield fan bingo", marking my card everytime I saw one, and I still didn't get a line!!!!!!!!

I think the crowd figure of 2800 included the 1647 cheer leaders and 58 ball boys ;)

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Don't give us that ###### if Sheffield supporters bothered to get of their ***** along with some other teams in our

division we would be getting over 2800 for our home games.

Sheffield have terrible travelling support.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

Jeez - you'd save loads of money with a road map. 25 miles each way, tops.

Bearing in mind I don't actually live in Fev anymore, and diverted to pick up 3 others on the way........ :rolleyes:

Feel free to show me the road that is only 25 miles (tops) from where I live :blink::blink:

The weak conform, the strong survive.