• St Helens
    • Bradford Bulls
    • Draw

Saints

Daylight

Bulls

He shoots

He scores

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're at the moment better than Cas... na na na na oo!

In what way?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

We scored 12 points...! B)

Come on, please, let me have this one!! :lol:

But you have made us go to Wakey needing a 40 point win to get 2nd back.

It's hardly our lucky ground as it is..

Couldn't you have at least turned up before the 70th minute?

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

We scored 12 points...! B)

Come on, please, let me have this one!! :lol:

Go on the I'll give you that - I'll even go as far as to say if we playing Saints tonight we'd have lost by more - we were so poor!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Well Saints go 16 points ahead of Warrington, well points diff.

Not insummountable by any stretch, depends upon which Wakey side turns up. I still think the Hull Warrington, Saints Crusaders games will be key.

Crusaders are no slouches and Hull will still need to beat Warrington to hold of Leeds in 5th.

It's all about da bass

Just pulling into Leeds station now and I for one am shagged after a truly horrendous journey back from St Helens (I can just see you all laughing if you've been following the tale via Facebook, Twitter).

Credit to the 800 Bradford supporters there tonight, we certainly out sang St Helens and it's good to know that we have key personel joining us next year.

I'll talk more later but how do St Helens get away with charging

Just got in from St Helens via Manchester Aiport, what a EPIC journey, a journey Christopher Columbus would have been proud of.

It beats getting a hotel in Manchester or paying for a taxi all the way to Bradford.

Phew what a journey.

Thankyou for that good post, A* material :rolleyes:

It simply mirrors one put yesterday in regards to the widnes vs sheffield game, which was competitive and not just a wash out. Funnily enough you didn't comment on it, although you were full of posts which said near enough the same thing. "It is a poor spectacle I must say" ring any bells? If our game was a poor spectacle then what was that?

Bradford are a bad joke.

It simply mirrors one put yesterday in regards to the widnes vs sheffield game, which was competitive and not just a wash out. Funnily enough you didn't comment on it, although you were full of posts which said near enough the same thing. "It is a poor spectacle I must say" ring any bells? If our game was a poor spectacle then what was that?

Bradford are a bad joke.

Well Well

joke in SL ??

or

joke in Championship ??

OMG Saints to murder the Bulls

Saints, need a big score to over turn Wires....but do they, will wires concentrate on the CC (hope not after last year and throwing games {no disrespect to the clubs involved} before the Final.

so.

Saints 64 Bulls 4

If players return.........................a true slapping will be on the cards. :unsure:

Not far off.

========== And Saints are now second.............. its not fair when a team doesn't turn up ;):P

Just got in from St Helens via Manchester Aiport, what a EPIC journey, a journey Christopher Columbus would have been proud of.

It beats getting a hotel in Manchester or paying for a taxi all the way to Bradford.

Phew what a journey.

Mick, will have to sort you a few lifts out next sesaon mate, can't ne having you roll in at 3.30am. :O

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

Poor defensive effort from the Bulls, poor ball control, though it's too critical to say there was too little imagination as we rarely held the ball long enough to find out. There was plenty of effort, I'll give them that, they obviously cared, but couldn't do anything about it.

Two more games to go then we can end the agony for a few months. Can we have a celebration party in the North stand at Wigan?

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

Mick, you were definitely there - where were your usual updates last night?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wise people so full of doubts.

Bury your memories; bury your friends. Leave it alone for a year or two.  Till the stories grow hazy, and the legends come true.  Then do it again - some things never end.

Bradford are a bad joke.

Too much dropped ball (over 70% came from Sheffield) mate and far too many penalties from the referee just never really let the game get going.

That said I've seen far worse.

Mick, you were definitely there - where were your usual updates last night?

I'm no longer allowed to post them as live on Bradford games as I would have been banned for sure after that display from Alibert who gave us **** all, Jesus even the St Helens supporters agree with me --> http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=466720.

I was sending updates to Twitter and Facebook and a few people from here like Matt and John who couldn't make the game, so that had me occupied. B)

Mick, will have to sort you a few lifts out next sesaon mate, can't ne having you roll in at 3.30am. :O

I could have sneaked aboard the supporters bus for the trip back but Blotto said it being at the top of a hill and I had no idea where it was parked so waited for the ruddy 122 to take me to the station which ended up getting stuck in the traffic and so I missed the last train home (direct to Bradford).

Cheers for the offer, I'll see you right with petrol money. B)

Poor defensive effort from the Bulls, poor ball control, though it's too critical to say there was too little imagination as we rarely held the ball long enough to find out. There was plenty of effort, I'll give them that, they obviously cared, but couldn't do anything about it.

Two more games to go then we can end the agony for a few months. Can we have a celebration party in the North stand at Wigan?

I'll join you for that one.

What do we drink to though?

Credit to the 800 Bradford supporters there tonight, we certainly out sang St Helens and it's good to know that we have key personel joining us next year.

Has someone lent you a yawnion calculator ? there were nowehere near 800 Bradford fans there, more like 250 -300 max.

As for the game itself, aside from the scoreline the most pleasing thing was the way the younger players are performing. Lomax was outstanding at loose forward (though he did switch to full back in the 2nd half), Foster is already miles better than Gardner & Emmett completely out muscled the much bigger & experience Bradford props in Lynch, Scruton & Kopczac.

Even more pleasing that Eastmond came through the game unscathed so maybe Saints can get to the GF after all.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Has someone lent you a yawnion calculator ? there were nowehere near 800 Bradford fans there, more like 250 -300 max.

As for the game itself, aside from the scoreline the most pleasing thing was the way the younger players are performing. Lomax was outstanding at loose forward (though he did switch to full back in the 2nd half), Foster is already miles better than Gardner & Emmett completely out muscled the much bigger & experience Bradford props in Lynch, Scruton & Kopczac.

Even more pleasing that Eastmond came through the game unscathed so maybe Saints can get to the GF after all.

No need to swear :D

The noise we made would suggest we had more ;)