Barrow v Widnes Co-operative Championship Tonight KO 7.30 PM.

This will be a fun thread later tonight

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Barra trying maybe too hard, were fluffing our lines & Widnes have have a little bit of luck but have had some good moves and took there 3 tries well , Leading 16-0

Ever reliable Broady dropped a high 1 & Widnes took advantage, well worth their lead here :huh:

Surprise surprise, Gannon & Brett MaC are butting skulls ;)

Haggerty just bombed a certain try with support either side.

This is the Fax home game 1st half all over again, ffs.

Edited by mick wilson

Half time

Barrow 0 Widnes 16

Widnes three tries in 7 minutes.(20-27 minutes from 0-0 to 0-16)

From Radio Liverpool.

Promised some commentary from Barrow later on....don't know what I'm listening to but its all league.

Edited by yanto

Barra trying maybe too hard, were fluffing our lines & Widnes have have a little bit of luck but have had some good moves and took there 3 tries well , Leading 16-0

Ever reliable Broady dropped a high 1 & Widnes took advantage, well worth their lead here :huh:

Surprise surprise, Gannon & Brett MaC are butting skulls ;)

Haggerty just bombed a certain try with support either side.

This is the Fax home game 1st half all over again, ffs.

Where you getting the info from ..is it live somewhere?

Checked Radio Cumbria but nowt....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/liverpool/hi/f...000/8574787.stm

Barra score whuupy freakin do.

I can take losing, but i can not take a meltdown like these last few weeks, we will probably not win again this season, whoever faces us in the playoffs will be handed a walkover.

Less than 1350 bothered tonight, we have just over 3000 last season, everything is rosey down at the club though.

Edited by mick wilson

Mick

I never gloat about sport because what goes around comes around but hey fella I'm gonna allow myself a bit of leeway this time as I reckon you have had it coming. :D

Stating this fully aware that we will go away to your place in the play offs and it will be a different kettle of fish.

wheels well n truely off

Lol, nobody took the bait because it was just your run-of-the-mill Mick Wilson post mate!

Pleased with that tonight, although I'd prefer to see a more ruthless streak at the end.

RS is right though, this means nothing now going into the play-offs except that we seem to be hitting some form which will hopefully lead to some much needed confidence, and not the dreaded 'believing the hype' (seen many times by Widnes fans in recent years)