one teeney tiny worry

FEV-KT87

~Tommy, he looked to be really struggling after the hour mark, itsonly his 2nd game back but he was really blowing.

Against a poor Barrow side this was noticed when he left a drop out to go intouch.

i hope they can get some energy into him before the semi with no games to get match fitness

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

~Tommy, he looked to be really struggling after the hour mark, itsonly his 2nd game back but he was really blowing.

Against a poor Barrow side this was noticed when he left a drop out to go intouch.

i hope they can get some energy into him before the semi with no games to get match fitness

Give the guy a chance, he practically run the full length of the field prior to this.

Im Fev and im proud

I Just got the impression he was moving a bit awkwardly, like in pain, thought he might have aggrivated the injury a little bit?

Fev's motto: "Consilio et Animis" - By Wisdom & Courage

C*s' motto: "Quod est Aedificemus Anno Altero" - We'll build it next year

Keiron, Tommy is normally like that during a game, due to the workload he goes through. I thought that it was ordinary for him.

Also with the poor catch, the sun was right in his face at the point, i'd imagine he miss judged.

Who knows? Just an alternative view.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

You have answered your own question, it was only his second game back. As Maureen has pointed out he scored an 80 yard try.

2 weeks of training and these games against the reserves, I really don't understand the problem?

He didn't let it go in to touch, he couldn't see the ball due to the sun being in his eyes. He was clearly trying to shield his eyes from the sun and seemed to be saying just that to the nearest player to him after the ball went in touch.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

That drop out was nothing less than perfect. You cant expect players to catch balls like that, you should just hope they do. In my opinion he played well and wasnt anything near as tired as most the Barrow players.

he was out of position. he should have been on the touchline, then he could have come in and got underneath it, instead of letting it go over his head. if he comes and sees me, i'll talk him through it.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Tommy never looks like he's got any energy until he gets ball in hand then he's off. I don't think he's wasted on the wing personally. DP seems to use his skills wisely and when he's not out there we miss him.

Do we ever. I think we missed him more than Jim or JJP to be honest and that's no sleight on the other two. Strike wise he offers so much and I can't recall another player in the championship who can draw the penalty from the quick ptb like Tommy can.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

They'll have to pay a fee for him then Rob :P

That drop out, as someone said, was perfect, the sun was baring down directly on him and went straight over his head, if he'd have caught it, it'd been mostly luck.

Didn't see much wrong with him, his usual workload involves getting us out of our own 20/30 area.

Cummins Out.

They'll have to pay a fee for him then Rob :P

That drop out, as someone said, was perfect, the sun was baring down directly on him and went straight over his head, if he'd have caught it, it'd been mostly luck.

Didn't see much wrong with him, his usual workload involves getting us out of our own 20/30 area.

Cheek and Tongue come to mind lol

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

I thought that he looked a "trifle jaded" in the last quarter but he has been out a while and the conditions were pretty warm.

Did not let us down with ball in hand. He will be reight for playoffs. Mainstay of the team.

Tommy always looks like an old man when stood in the line, it's a standing joke with me and my dad. Just be happy he explodes when he gets the ball in his hands.

Same Tomm as I have seen all season, Brilliant!

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

I was standing next to him on "that catch" and heard him say he didn't even know the ball was in touch as he never saw it for the sun.

As for his tiredness he's probably upto match fitness now, the run outs against the reserves will help maintain it

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Maybe you should of caught it Paul.

Would of capped a good league season seeing Bluebeard going in under the posts :lol::lol:

haha i'd have loved that..... maybe in the grand final :D

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

haha i'd have loved that..... maybe in the grand final :D

Bit off topic, but wanted to say thank you Paul for keeping my little girl occupied, she was the one who spends the whole match stalking you up and down the length of the family stand "blue beard , blue beard, blue beard" :D You singed her shirt on Sunday. Anyway thanks for making her day along with dp who took time to have his picture taken.

Edited by petesmithfan

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Bit off topic, but wanted to say thank you Paul for keeping my little girl occupied, she was the one who spends the whole match stalking you up and down the length of the family stand "blue beard , blue beard, blue beard" :D You singed her shirt on Sunday. Anyway thanks for making her day along with dp who took time to have his picture taken.

lovely picture.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif