6 Apr: The Super League Match Thread (Easter Part Two)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to back Warrington tries and some nice rugby too. Beginning to look like it could be a long afternoon for Castleford after a promising start.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Only time Saints have had the ball is when they've dropped it or to kick a drop out.

11 minutes of possession and only the one score for Radford's clinical team.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

There should be an unexplained files special on how scott Moore has had such a prolonged top flight career

Whenever I read about second-rate Aussies in SL I consider it revenge for Scott Moore and Richie Mathers.

Not worrying about forward passes anymore in SL?

Makinson in from Saints' first visit to Hull's line.

4-6.

Saints in again through Jordan Ba*tard Turner.

12-6.

Hull offside at the resulting kick off, dear me.

Larne Patrick over for Wigan, Smith converts.

Sinfield gets his 4,000 points.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Curtis Naughton with a try on debut.

Saints 12 Hull FC 10.

That'll be it for Hull then.

Talanoa loses the ball and Saints score but ref disallowes it.

Hull in trouble after Rankin getting orders from the walkie talkie. I would have thought, if anything, that would be to Saints' advantage listening to anything Radford comes out with..

Wakey equalise. No teams running away with their matches as yet.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Waz/Caz 10 all at HT.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rervers 4 Hudds 6

Waz/Caz 10 all at HT.

It's a good game too. Castleford getting their reward for hanging in there in defence, although Warrington's attack has looked very limited in the opposition 20.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Robinson drops the kick off, Horne scores.

8-6 Rervers.

Bad news for Salford, with Cory Patterson carried off. Tommy Lee already invalided out.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Robinson drops the kick off, Horne scores.

8-6 Rervers.

Damn, I've backed Huddersfield at +2 in an attempt to salvage something from the weekend's rugby.

Rangi sends Evalds over.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Half time scores.
Hull KR 8:6 Huddersfield
St Helens 12:10 Hull FC

Leeds 30:16 Wakefield

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Salford take the lead with a Dobson try! Converted for 12:8.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Salford take the lead with a Dobson try! Converted for 12:8.

Same score at HT.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pryce scores, my prediction out the window.

12-14.

Archived