6 Apr: The Super League Match Thread (Easter Part Two)

Red cards for Hauraki and Bateman now - is there some history between these two?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over 6,600 at Salford today.

Burgess scores what can only be a consolation.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saints must have been absolutely busted for that to happen.

In fact, did they have any players at all?

Adam Pearson welded the Saints' dressing room door shut at half time.
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I assume we're playing until Wigan score?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Salford 3rd in the table?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

24-18 good effort from wigan after having the toughest friday game ever ;)

Friday was a stroll, Saints were saving themselves for today.

Some interesting results, always the same when you play games so close to each other, surprised by Hull's win, these good Friday games kill teams, any coincidence that both Wigan and saints lost?

Nice win for rovers, hard fought and exactly the kind of game we have to win.

Catalan have taken to Widnes early already

Lol

Don't know why you're laughing, your lot face the mighty Hull FC on Thursday.

Be afraid...be very afraid.

You see.  I told you we wouldn't score 34!

Your team should have relaxed on Friday like we did on Thursday.

dont talk wet. Higham and Monaghan have had prominent running games from 9 under Smith. It makes literally no sense to suggest this is whats happening.

The team overall, forwards and backs are not going forward well at all, leaving pretty much no space for Clarke. For some reason he looks overawed, God knows why, the others round him at the moment are pap, and he didnt in Oz.

I know for a fact Smith has told Daz to cut his his runs from dummy half back. Without what I know, Smith even said it on Sky just after the season started.

I know for a fact Smith has told Daz to cut his his runs from dummy half back. Without what I know, Smith even said it on Sky just after the season started.

Why would you tell a player to stop doing what he does best?

Archived