6 Apr: The Super League Match Thread (Easter Part Two)

It's taken Smith less than 10 games to ruin Daryl Clark, by telling him not to run from dummy half. Don't blame the player, he's playing to coach orders.

Anyway cracking win for us and finished with only 2 subs after the Cook and Dorn injuries.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game over, Radford coach of the year.

20-28 final score.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

It's taken Smith less than 10 games to ruin Daryl Clark, by telling him not to run from dummy half. Don't blame the player, he's playing to coach orders.

Anyway cracking win for us and finished with only 2 subs after the Cook and Dorn injuries.

dont talk wet. Higham and Monaghan have had prominent running games from 9 under Smith. It makes literally no sense to suggest this is whats happening.

The team overall, forwards and backs are not going forward well at all, leaving pretty much no space for Clarke. For some reason he looks overawed, God knows why, the others round him at the moment are pap, and he didnt in Oz.

Yellow cards for Bateman and Hauraki.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

good crowd ! At least the dump of a stadium is not putting them off

:biggrin:  I guess it's not raining then.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Only one blowout score in SL today.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Salford score the try to put the match to bed.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived