2 Jul: Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Draw
    • Wigan Warriors

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Westwood getting under the skin of half the Wigan team and its putting them off just as they were starting to look good.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Video ref rules on far to much now . Refs n touchies should be reminded they're there to make decisions . Games without video ref are far better , right or wrong make a decision and get on with it . Whenever it's there they use it constantly as a comfort blanket . Get shot of it.

Video ref rules on far to much now . Refs n touchies should be reminded they're there to make decisions . Games without video ref are far better , right or wrong make a decision and get on with it . Whenever it's there they use it constantly as a comfort blanket . Get shot of it.

of all the games to complain about the vr, this isnt the one.

Wigan looking like favourites at the minute.

Watch it at full speed and not the slomo with numpty commentary, he was committed before he kicked.

You have got to be kidding.

Great trick play by hill then, good spin on the ball.

If that's what a week's rest does for a team dot dot dot

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I mean the penalty count...

I hope that wasn't mis spelt

Tautui has been horrendous. I wouldnt pay him this week!!#

You are Marwan Koukash and I claim my five pounds.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Tautai would make some second row with Westerman.

Archived