2 Jul: Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Draw
    • Wigan Warriors

Marty Russell wtf?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No try - correctly, too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Correct decision.

Marbles rolling for Tautai there.

Ive always defended Atkins but i must admit he is becoming harder to defend with some of his play.

You talk ballocks.

As a Wigan supporter may I just say, aggggaaaaaaahhhh

So frustrating to watch when they play like this. Wire fully deserve their lead and Wigan, on this form, fully deserve their nill. Too many unforced errors and soft penalties.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Wire fully deserve their lead and Wigan, on this form, fully deserve their nill.

That's the kind of talk that gets Wigan fans branded as arrogant. Careful now...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

That's the kind of talk that gets Wigan fans branded as arrogant. Careful now...

Quite. I'll rephrase that, Wigan are lucky to have achieved nill.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Archived