Who do WE want in part2

troutmaster

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We did donald, don't know too much into that tbh. But judging by our squad it hasn't been pumped into the squad. I'd say we've spent about the same, if not less as Reynolds is on loan.

And timber, I do understand how betting works but I'm not the bookie, I'm also the punter and want to gain something if my prediction comes in.

You would gain if your team finishes above Town, £100.00, but lose £1.000 if Town finish above you, you offered the odds, not me, so you obviously don't understand betting.

Why would Verlinden need a visa wonky?    He has an Irish passport that he got when he was with Fev last season!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Could it be Town officials are waiting for the report back on his wrist ops? You certainly wouldn't want to be caught out him missing the start or even months of the season! Just a thought anyhow.

could have been but it's not

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

If they could announce the signings I know they would but I'm getting sick of reading interviews with players saying about the new faces when it's only them who seem to know who they are !!  :sleep:

Know what you mean homeandawayer it makes my blood boil as well.   

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Todd signed for haven

What an odd comment at the end.

John Barry, Ellenborough secretary, described Todd’s talent as “raw”, and said: “John’s try-scoring record for a forward was phenomenal last season.

“To get 14 tries in 18 games is incredible and we wish him all the best.

“We all hope he makes it as a professional player but it’s too early to say if he will.

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

If all these "signings " aren't here and announced by the first training session in jan then I'm sorry but yet again the preseason has been a failure

Pre season starts thus month so unless they are already signed they have missed at least part of pre season

Can't remember if I've asked this question, but would Sammut need a visa? Surely he's been playing in this country for more than 5 years?

No one get mad either, it's just a simple question.

yeah he does, he put on Twitter himself a while back that he'd got his new working visa through

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived