Who do WE want in part2

troutmaster

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the wigan Link isn't officially finished? Is that right? (Sorry T123 )

I haven't heard anything to say it is finished, has there been anything official from the club ? I am sure I read something about Wigan, but I would befo look at a couple of season loans from them to boost numbers, Lewis T and Sutton would do nicely .

my workmate was at a wedding in Australia recently and Jy Hitchcox was there and asked him if he was playing back in oz now and he said no and told him that he had signed at Workington for next season. a bit gutted really as he was best player at Fev last season until Sharp arrived, then he never played again. Great signing for you guys.

We've lived on this for weeks and weeks and weeks now , as well as sage words that all is in order , and it's kept is going , but really ... I think we'd all agree now is the time we need official word of quality acquisitions . Again in the RLE amongst the signings and optimism of clubs , we have nothing to put across other than injuries . I don't think it looks that good , over and over . We've been more than patient , but time for delivery and our craic moving on to what we have signed and what we think for next year with them in our ranks .

If the team ends up anything like what we're guessing at the delay in announcement will very soon be forgiven and forgotten so while it is a bit nerve wracking I'm hanging on in there!

Hang on a minute, wasn't Miller guaranteed the full back position as part of his deal??

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

first I've heard at a guess I'd say Karl Dixon ot joufrett rumours of a big prop from Ellenborough aswell

The piece in the RL Express certainly puts the signings of Miller, Gore and Carberry in their place when Haven say this will be our top signing of the pre-season!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Archived