Who do WE want in part2

troutmaster

Interesting says on Fev pages we have released verlinden and he is joining another championship side. Is he coming to you boys?

Shhhhhhhh, we'll let you know when we know!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are the friendly games with Barra always away? I hate that awful road.

I've just asked the same question on Facebook, 'guru.    I can't remember Barrow playing at ZCS in a friendly!!!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

LeeF must be feeling lonely.... deludedfans.com has gone quiet lately so he has to come on here.....

If you include part1 of this topic it's so far got to 67 pages long... That must be a record for the Town forum!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Archived