Who do WE want in part2

troutmaster

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If true he was a nailed on signing. Big surprise?

he was never nailed on, it was only ever if cas followed through on there interest or not. Not sure why cas would want a winger not wanted at fev but this isn't the 1st time cas has lured a player very close to signing for town. If memory serves they snatched a prop who played in France at the last minute,

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

he was never nailed on, it was only ever if cas followed through on there interest or not. Not sure why cas would want a winger not wanted at fev but this isn't the 1st time cas has lured a player very close to signing for town. If memory serves they snatched a prop who played in France at the last minute,

they nicked a french prop from haven at the last minute last season can't remember his name was a young lad

My thoughts exactly wonky . Powell has big Fev links and likes taking the odd punt on championship talent , but whether he's just a squad number , time will tell . Hopefully we keep an eye out there if it doesn't work out . But if this is a goner , more the issue for us now is where we turn in the market for a like for like replacement

Shame - he looked good

So realistically joking apart ... And banter aside

We have verlinden and sammut ?

Jeez -

Any truth in Barlow wonky ?

i only know them 2, theres plenty of rumours and I'm sure we've talked to him as there's been a heck of a lot or talk about him. He hasn't gone anywhere else yet so that's a plus I suppose.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Remember - Good things come to those that wait!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Archived