Who do WE want in part2

troutmaster

is that the same Dixon that was definitely signing for haven and it was supposed to be confirmed last Wednesday

A lot of things can happen in a week in rugby league,

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a meeting of the clubs later this month (NCL) but I belive the majority are against it

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

Oh look if it's not dkw and good old terry ! Can you remind what exactly you bring to this forum apart from shooting down anyone who happens to have a different view to you with your blinkers on ?

I see the club aren't running duel reg this year .... Hmm aren't you all dissapointed ? All the you gave me last season while I pleaded it was a bad idea... It's now scrapped for all those reasons :)

Pre season will be starting soon tho guys .. You will be no doubt there watching :)

Oh look if it's not dkw and good old terry ! Can you remind what exactly you bring to this forum apart from shooting down anyone who happens to have a different view to you with your blinkers on ?

I see the club aren't running duel reg this year .... Hmm aren't you all dissapointed ? All the ###### you gave me last season while I pleaded it was a bad idea... It's now scrapped for all those reasons :)

Pre season will be starting soon tho guys .. You will be no doubt there watching :)

out of interest how any more new signings would satisfy you and what positions T123?

Looking at that squad list there's 23 ( with Matty ), but that includes Horton ? Walker is long term injured and fifita is a question mark until we see him . So I would say we need 5 ( quality ) to get us up to the high 20s ... I haven't seen anything official on the Wigan link yet mind ?

I see the club aren't running duel reg this year .... Hmm aren't you all dissapointed ? All the ###### you gave me last season while I pleaded it was a bad idea... It's now scrapped for all those reasons :)

Oh what a boring boy you are.

I take it your anger management classes at Whitehaven civic hall aren't going to well.

I think we need

A centre - Declan will be nailed on happy with the back 3 of Forrester / carter / Murphy / - ritson and Mossop can play on the wing / carter full back if needed - will he play akehurst regular ?

Sammut at 7 obviously ...

Need 2 props . If one us verlinden happy days BUT WHY hasn't it been announced ?

Props will be faffita / shacks / walker / coward scholey verlinden... Another would prove a good set

Back row... Ideally we need a 13 - barlow perfect .. Whether we have spoken to him or not I don't know ..

Were looking at stack / Phillips / Horton / Karl / sostak

I'm not sure anyone has FULL confidence on whether latu and Horton will play regular games .. If they do .. Maybe 3 new faces will be enough ... Glen Riley would have been perfect as he can play front or back row ...

Hitchcox mentioned and looks good ... Can cover - centre / wing / FB

Barlow - creative influence in the middle taking the pressure off the halves - adds aggression

Acton - would be ideal ... Tyler hepi if we MUST

Sammut a given with back up of forber / doran

Verlinden -

A link up with egremont or similar to get lads outside the match day squad would also be beneficial

That squad would be maybe 27/28 players ? Would stand us in good stead to compete this season

Looking at that squad list there's 23 ( with Matty ), but that includes Horton ? Walker is long term injured and fifita is a question mark until we see him . So I would say we need 5 ( quality ) to get us up to the high 20s ... I haven't seen anything official on the Wigan link yet mind ?

the wigan link?????

So was Hampshire , but I'm not sure that went through ? theyll keep one id think . That's more what I was thinking with this link up . Using the relationship we've built to explore loan deals . They know us , they trust us with players ?

Archived