Match Thread. Featherstone Rovers v Leeds Sunday 31st January 2016

marklaspalmas

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a pity we are not a communist state , if we were we would get rid of oxyboy from our site for stirring up Fev hatred, and he could even be charged for bringing the game of RL down to his level with his inflammatory comments in their courts.

Why don't you get a life ????

It is a pity we are not a communist state , if we were we would get rid of oxyboy from our site for stirring up Fev hatred, and he could even be charged for bringing the game of RL down to his level with his inflammatory comments in their courts.

Why don't you get a life ????

why dont you just flick past his posts and dont read them, its pretty easy to do

has Lowfield had much to say on here lately. i just flick past his posts, so i don't know

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

You seem to make Fev business your business regularly and criticise whenever you get chance on other boards as well as the Fax board.GFB.

I wouldnt say I criticise Fev much on other boards tbh. I just give my genuine opinion, its not always right, no ones ever is, but it still my opinion. Others are quite welcome to post on other boards and some do, Ive no problem with that what so ever in fact I welcome it and I enjoy my banter with Leigh and Bradford fans and actually some Fev fans as well.

As for haskey saying about spreading Fev hatred, I do not often get personal with people but what a tool.

Opinions are great when people want to hear them! Going out of your way to force opinions on other club sites to get a reaction is not welcome opinion and I agree with previous comments to simply ignore the bloke.

He only continues to post in here because he always gets someone to bite. Don't give him the satisfaction....and he will soon get bored and pester other sites for his childish kicks elsewhere.

Tiresome and boring,he disrupts debate between us Fev fans with his inane opinions and best ignored,because when it comes to putting his money where his mouth is his bottle goes and his back end drops out,so let's hope the banter is better on the Leigh and Bradford pages.

Forza Fev

Tiresome and boring,he disrupts debate between us Fev fans with his inane opinions and best ignored,because when it comes to putting his money where his mouth is his bottle goes and his back end drops out,so let's hope the banter is better on the Leigh and Bradford pages.

Haha I did chuckle. I think monkeymagic can attest to the fact that I am more open to a slight wager. Maybe you just were not that confident even when I offered Fev 4 points start as you were very quick to turn that one down, but hey ho that was your choice and Im fine with that, luckily monkeymagic was more than keen to take the bet and a deserving charity will make money because of it.

Lets face it though if I had not been posting on this forum in the off season then you guys would have been pretty bored and to say how many people say I would be better ignored its amazing how many of those are quick to reply to my posts.

and people are allowed opinions on other peoples opinions, and peo........................

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

I like Oxy because I know he loves Fev deep down.

I certainly love the games against Fev, not many games in this league that generate a really good atmosphere and despite obvious tensions from the grand final year I still love the games between the 2 teams even if we havnt come off that well in recent years.

He's on about poskitt .... at least that's what I assume you're inferring oxy boy

Saw him at the match. Looked older and had a bit of a beard. Considering the past was he in disguise?  I hoped he was referring to the possibility of Worthington returning. Now that would be news. Hold on I am getting a little verbose again.  Not been hiding- computer been down for three weeks. Talk Talk crash.

Archived